Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone11234

Under Lights

LeoMc

Quote from: Under Lights on July 04, 2021, 09:02:28 PM
Summary of the above?
It is an attempt to link the controversial planned gold mine with patriotism, not just the last refuge of the scoundrel it seems.
If you go into the Facebook link you get a nice cross section of Trump level ethno fascism with a bit of casual racism.

Christmas Lights

I would love to be outraged by the Trillick sponsorship thing but I've no idea whats happening.

Tyrone11234

Championship draws next Thursday

Eire90

skeog

Goals_Will_Come

Trillick and Killyclogher look set for another Quarter Final showdown, great to see if the previous encounter is anything to go by.
Dromore likely to meet the winner in the semi final, most likely Trillick. First decent draw they have got in a long time to get that far but hard to see them beating Trillick.
Coalisland Errigal Ciaran maybe in the other semi final will be another big tie, two teams that haven't met each other in recent times, hopefully comes to pass as like Trillick killyclogher should be an excellent encounter.
Overall be hard to see past Trillick.

Eire90

i thought we had 16 teams in division 1 so why preliminary rounds can someone explain.

Eire90

oh there is 18 in league when i last looked there were 16

AnGaelGearmanach

Quote from: Eire90 on July 16, 2021, 12:23:10 PM
i thought we had 16 teams in division 1 so why preliminary rounds can someone explain.

Due to COVID no teams were relegated last year but 2 teams came up. Usually 2 goes down and 2 goes up. 4 teams will be relegated this year to compensate

AnGaelGearmanach

My very early predictions of the championship first round this year. Few hard picks.

Preliminary Round
Ardboe vs. Dromore
Derrylaughan vs. Moy

First Round
Clonoe vs. Errigal Ciaran
Derrylaughan/Moy vs. Loughmacrory
Edendork vs. Coalisland
Omagh vs. Carrickmore
Dungannon vs. Ardboe/Dromore
Pomeroy vs. Eglish
Killyclogher vs. Donnaghmore
Trillick vs. Galbally

StPatsAbu

Quote from: AnGaelGearmanach on July 16, 2021, 01:26:45 PM
My very early predictions of the championship first round this year. Few hard picks.

Preliminary Round
Ardboe vs. Dromore
Derrylaughan vs. Moy

First Round
Clonoe vs. Errigal Ciaran
Derrylaughan/Moy vs. Loughmacrory
Edendork vs. Coalisland
Omagh vs. Carrickmore
Dungannon vs. Ardboe/Dromore
Pomeroy vs. Eglish
Killyclogher vs. Donnaghmore
Trillick vs. Galbally

Opposite

Under Lights

Big win for Galbally against Pomeroy.

RedHand88

Video doing the rounds of a scuffle between derrylaughan management and a fan.