Previous topic - Next topic

?

ziggy90

Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

imtommygunn

ziggy90

lurganblue

He was certainly a man who loved villa and for all the negatives that you see written about him he certainly helped to develop the club. As a fan i was usually left frustrated with him in that i felt the club didn't over extend itself in the pursuit of success.  In hindsight, and with the owners since, it is clear to see that over extension is to risk the club itself.

RIP Doug

Denn Forever

As a fellow supporter of a team in the lower leagues. I enjoy the Quest coverage of the EFL much more than MOTD.  As Billy Boots would say, I enjoy the more agriculturalm nature of the lower leagues.  More llike GAA.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Cunny Funt

Great scenes in Villa Park tonight. Into the league cup final with injury time winner.

shark

lurganblue

Rode our luck a good bit but what a feeling nicking a late winner. The whole world is starting to see what every villa supporter already knew years ago. Grealish is a class act. Unfortunately he has probably outgrown the club and will more than likely leave in the summer. We can only enjoy him while he's still here.

It's great to have a final to look forward to but then you are brought back down to earth with the prospect of facing City  ;D

lurganblue

I see Grealish tried to pull a fast one at the courthouse today. His car arrived and received all the media attention. He then tried to walk in from the opposite direction. Almost worked...

82k fine and a driving ban in the end.

ziggy90

£82k?? Farging hell, I didn't realise you could be fined that amount of money?
If the courts handed out more of these sentences it might discourage some of the idiot drivers out there.

maddog

Quote from: ziggy90 on December 15, 2020, 11:52:53 AM
£82k?? Farging hell, I didn't realise you could be fined that amount of money?
If the courts handed out more of these sentences it might discourage some of the idiot drivers out there.

A camera on the Stratford road could pay for itself very quickly

ziggy90

Armamike

Quote from: ziggy90 on December 15, 2020, 01:29:03 PM
For sure.  :D

A lot of money but a week and a half's salary for your average Joe.  From the reports it's hard to know what he was playing at.  Not the actions of a sober individual.
That's just, like your opinion man.

ziggy90

He won't have a D and D on his licence though.