FAI...Spring friendlies for Interim Manager - Belgium/Swiss

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Quote from: laoislad on May 24, 2011, 09:54:13 PM
O'Neill,Orior,pintsofguinness,Milltown Row 2,new devil,EC Unique,gerry,gawa316,brokencrossbar1,Ziggysego,thewobbler,Banana Man,Hardstation,Ulick,AQMP,Norf Tyrone,gallsman,saffron sam2,fitzroyalty,Puckoon,Lynchbhoy,Gabriel_Hurl,Tony Fearon,Tony Baloney and Minder....................Can you hear me?

YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING TONIGHT.

I feel terribly hurt. But Armagh will take the pain away by beating the Queen's Arselickers on Saturday evening.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

AZOffaly

Speaking of that, is Maggie Thatcher the only one of that original list of (your boys took a hell of a beating) still alive?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 24, 2011, 10:05:25 PM
Speaking of that, is Maggie Thatcher the only one of that original list of (your boys took a hell of a beating) still alive?

Is she still alive?  Shame, at least though we'll have another day off soon enough :P 

Laoislad that cuts deep, real deep :'( :P

EC Unique

O'Neill,Orior,pintsofguinness,Milltown Row 2,new devil,EC Unique,gerry,gawa316,brokencrossbar1,Ziggysego,thewobbler,Banana Man,Hardstation,Ulick,AQMP,Norf Tyrone,gallsman,saffron sam2,fitzroyalty,Puckoon,Lynchbhoy,Gabriel_Hurl,Tony Fearon,Tony Baloney and Minder....................Can you hear me?

I was on skysports 2 watching Gaza's testamonial. Could not give a flying f**k about Ireland north or south!  Utd got beat too though :-\

laoislad

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 24, 2011, 10:05:25 PM

"We are the best in the world! We are best in the world! We have beaten England 2-1 in football!! It is completely unbelievable! We have beaten England! England, birthplace of giants. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--we have beaten them all. We have beaten them all. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?"

"Maggie Thatcher, I have a message to you in the middle of the election campaign. I have a message to you: We have knocked England out of the World Cup of football. Maggie Thatcher, as they say in your language in boxing bars around Madison Square Garden in New York: Your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

BennyHarp

Did I hear Gerry Armstrong say in commentary on Sky after Robbie Keane scored his first goal that he was the Republic's David Healy? Praise indeed!
That was never a square ball!!

ross4life

Christ where over run with nordie's on this forum.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

andoireabu

Quote from: ross4life on May 24, 2011, 10:25:17 PM

;)
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

red hander

Quote from: BennyHarp on May 24, 2011, 10:22:37 PM
Did I hear Gerry Armstrong say in commentary on Sky after Robbie Keane scored his first goal that he was the Republic's David Healy? Praise indeed!

I'm glad to see his comedy career is going so well ... he was just on the news there talking about the 'poaching' and saying 'I would never have contemplated playing for the Republic' ... it's a good job, Gerry, cos the Republic would never have contemplated picking you, ye c**k  :D

AZOffaly

I'd say they would have played him, he wasn't bad.

I see on OWC they reckon the ROI fans booed the NI anthem, booed Steven Davis, and chanted ooh-ah Up the 'Ra?

Is this true? Pathetic if so.

laoislad

Quote from: ross4life on May 24, 2011, 10:25:17 PM

http://grammar.about.com/od/words/a/weregloss.htm
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

thewobbler

International football doesn't have much time left, when two close and bitter rivals can neither attract a crowd nor put on a show.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: thewobbler on May 24, 2011, 10:52:00 PM
International football doesn't have much time left, when two close and bitter rivals can neither attract a crowd nor put on a show.

End of season, no nothing tournament that the players don't even want to play in.  If it was worth anything the place would be hiving.

Orangemac

Quote from: thewobbler on May 24, 2011, 10:52:00 PM
Timing of this competiton is crap with season just ended, play offs and qualifiers next week, not to mention ticket prices.

Ad on radio is a laugh. Stars are coming in the Nations cup or whatever it is called. "Keane.... Evans.......Bale.......Fletcher".

Shows how far Scotland have fallen from the days of Dalglish, Souness,etc when their most glamorous player is Darren Fletcher

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 24, 2011, 10:43:09 PM
I'd say they would have played him, he wasn't bad.

I see on OWC they reckon the ROI fans booed the NI anthem, booed Steven Davis, and chanted ooh-ah Up the 'Ra?

GSTQ got a bit of a half-hearted booing alright. Nothing compared to what the Scots or the Welsh give it though. Can't say I noticed any of the others.