The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Stallion

Far East

It's pretty clear you're a Man Utd fan.  Why not just admit it? Are you ashamed?

Armamike

Milner's been a great signing.  Doing a great job at left back. Fantastic attitude.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Far East

A lot of BR's signings are looking better in hindsight....Milner, Origi, Firmino, Lovren, Lallana and Joe Allen at Stoke

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

The Stallion

Quote from: Far East on January 02, 2017, 02:47:38 PM
It's pretty clear you're a Man Utd fan.  Why not just admit it? Are you ashamed?

I'm a Liverpool fan.

Milltown Row2

Spurs will beat Chelsea so no harm done, My bet still going strong
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

The Stallion

Quote from: Far East on January 02, 2017, 02:59:30 PM
A lot of BR's signings are looking better in hindsight....Milner, Origi, Firmino, Lovren, Lallana and Joe Allen at Stoke

A lot? I disagree. Lallana and Firmino were good signings, although they spent far too much on Lallana. Origi and Milner are rubbish, and Lovren has been ok.

Far East

I think Liverpool spent less on Lallana than your team spent on Schneiderlin, Fellaini, Rojo, Blind, Depay etc.  Not surprised you're ashamed to be honest.

TabClear

That might be that today. Disappointing to drop 2 points rust we couldn't afford to.  In reality lucky defoe didnt have a chance for a hat trick of penalties as Can handball was a stonewall kick.

Missed the skipper and had one of those games where everything went straight at the big keeper

Far East

I may be wrong, but I would have thought that most Liverpool fans would have taken 10 points from 12 available over the festive period?

laoislad

Quote from: TabClear on January 02, 2017, 07:00:43 PM
That might be that today. Disappointing to drop 2 points rust we couldn't afford to.  In reality lucky defoe didnt have a chance for a hat trick of penalties as Can handball was a stonewall kick.

Missed the skipper and had one of those games where everything went straight at the big keeper
No complaints about either peno but the free that led to the second peno was very very soft. True though that Can handball should also have been a peno.
It was probably a fair result but a sickening one all the same. Chelsea beat Spuds and I can't see anyone catching them.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

The Stallion

Quote from: Far East on January 02, 2017, 06:56:27 PM
I think Liverpool spent less on Lallana than your team spent on Schneiderlin, Fellaini, Rojo, Blind, Depay etc.  Not surprised you're ashamed to be honest.

I'm not a Man Utd fan. Schneiderlin, Rojo, Depay have all been rubbish. Fellaini is useless in midfield. Blind has been ok

Armamike

Quote from: laoislad on January 02, 2017, 07:09:06 PM
Quote from: TabClear on January 02, 2017, 07:00:43 PM

No complaints about either peno but the free that led to the second peno was very very soft. True though that Can handball should also have been a peno.
It was probably a fair result but a sickening one all the same. Chelsea beat Spuds and I can't see anyone catching them.

Chelsea won't keep winning from now until the end of the season but neither will Liverpool. Very disappointing not to hold onto the lead going into the last 10 minutes.  Spurs will probably roll over for Chelsea again.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: The Stallion on January 02, 2017, 07:14:16 PM
Quote from: Far East on January 02, 2017, 06:56:27 PM

I'm not a Man Utd fan. Schneiderlin, Rojo, Depay have all been rubbish. Fellaini is useless in midfield. Blind has been ok
Rojo is having a fine season he is finally showing the good form he displayed for Argentina in the world cup. Schneiderlin, Fellaini, Rojo, Depay never where or never will be good enough for a club like United.

Bad result for Liverpool today but it will be quickly forgotten if Liverpool win their next league game.