Bendy-buses, like atheism, are a danger to the public at large...

Started by Maguire01, October 21, 2008, 10:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Hardy on October 22, 2008, 01:21:20 PM
Quote from: Zapatista on October 22, 2008, 01:01:28 PM
Has London not had enough bother with religous groups attacking buses without provoking them even more.

That's right. We can't afford to upset the muslims. After all, we'll be paying taxes to them soon enough if we let them continue to dictate how we should run the world so as not to cause offence to them.

A nice quote from http://www.patcondell.net/  :

Islam is more than just a religion. It's a complete way of life, with very strict rules of behaviour which must be adhered to by everyone, often on pain of death.

Also, it has managed to capitalise on the anger, poverty and ignorance in the Third World by giving people meaning and structure in their lives.

As a result, it now controls a large mass of volatile primitive opinion which is quick to take offence and easily moved to senseless violence.

And it wants to take over the world.

So it does have something in common with America after all.

Thats the biggest load of ill informed dung i've read in a while. I'd expect that to come from Fox news. Have not the jews capitiised on anger in their illegal occupation of pallestine. Have not the christians in the white house capitilised on anger around Sep 11th to invade two countries - one of which had nothing at all to do with Spe 11th. News flash Hardy - all religions are the same. They buy support by offering something in return - hope.

Hardy

Ahem - I think that was my point. Hence my bringing up the reference to Islam having something in common with America.