Car Insurance

Started by Whacker, October 22, 2008, 10:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whacker

Folks, Car Insurance up for Renewal at the end of next month.

Quinn have come back to me with a quote but I think I can get better. 

Where is the best value?

lurganblue

try gocompare.com or something like that

i´m with quinn myself

full back

Try Axa
Got a better price with them than on my renewal with Quinn

redboots

Try www.clickci.co.uk. Caulfield insurance Cookstown beating Quinn Direct ...
Red Boots

Over the Bar

there's a huge thread of this from a few weeks ago which the mods might merge this one with.  ya'll hear me mods??

offtheground

I've found AXA hard to beat. They always are able to beat my best quote, and are flexible enough when it comes to payment, allowing me to split it over 2 months. Used to be with Endsleigh, but Axa beat their price...

supersarsfields

Bit of advise. When going to get a new quote from the insurance company your with try going into their website as a new customer and entering in all the details. Most of the insurance companies offer the best quote to new customers rather than just settling for the renewal quote they send out to you.

Maguire01

Quote from: offtheground on October 22, 2008, 12:20:26 PM
I've found AXA hard to beat. They always are able to beat my best quote, and are flexible enough when it comes to payment, allowing me to split it over 2 months. Used to be with Endsleigh, but Axa beat their price...

Was with Endsleigh myself, but Quinn were miles better.

TacadoirArdMhacha

For a 22 year old male who hadn't had a car before, Quinn were less than half the price of their nearest competitor.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

el_cuervo_fc

Got an online quote from Hughes and co for £353.47  got a call 2 mins later from them asking if the quote was competitive, the girl then dropped the quote to £245

upthecrups

QuoteFolks, Car Insurance up for Renewal at the end of next month.

Where is the best value?

i can't believe someone would actually give you a quote in the first place!!! :o :o
Do you not have a history revloving static objects...ie bus stops :o ;D

Rois

Can't beat Direct Line.  My quote came down by £100 without me asking them this year.

Quinn were best in my first year, Axa afterwards, and when Direct Line came in, none of them could get near it.

£390 fully comp for a soft top in Belfast with no garage or secure driveway, effectively "on street" parking. 

Bensars

Equity, Duke st, Derry
Ballintines in Tobermore

Havent found any yet to better these two.

Whacker

Quote from: upthecrups on October 22, 2008, 02:01:13 PM
QuoteFolks, Car Insurance up for Renewal at the end of next month.

Where is the best value?

i can't believe someone would actually give you a quote in the first place!!! :o :o
Do you not have a history revloving static objects...ie bus stops :o ;D

I said I was looking a quote on my Car, not on insurance for sending flowers to loved ones  :P  :o

Hughes in Portadown after giving me a crazy quote, totally crazy!

rosnarun

you have to ring or look up all of them. hard to know how they work but Quinns are alway terrible for me nearly Twice as high as my local broker who i normall deal with so were axa/pmpa who this year gave me the cheapest quote. do the legwork it'ss dave you a fortune .
but also remember what happens if god forbid you try and claim Quinns have a very bad Reputation there
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere