A messege to larwie

Started by wesaysanchez, January 17, 2008, 10:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wesaysanchez

lawrei,

know i dont know if you red this board i suspect you amy do. let me lay my cards og the tabel. you brought great joy into mty world and the livs of tothers when you managed our great country. not since the time if Billy bingham and his heroes in esaphgna and gerry armstroong scoring against the whosts in 1982 di we rejoisce as a people the two comunititees alike. when sir david scored againsth e motherland we were on top of the world again and noit just becaise a boy called henry was doing the same agin the beggars down in dunmblin. ok th ioceland defeat was a blotcgh in the copy book but we knew tyoyu had the tactitcial genuis to overcome that fdefeat though lookinng back it looks like it ultimately cost us. maybe we should all boycott iceland and shop in tesceo ha ha ha. we understannd why you left us as fulham are a great team in a great league. you didnt recieve the love ywe gave you uncoiondittioinally, however, id avice you not to spoil all the dgoodwill by going to dublin. immena that . i strongly avdice you not to do it. thatd be like hitler going ovrt to the yanks and fgightingh himmllerr. you lopve you lawier but love can be fickle and turn into something more serious loke war. divroesces are up in ireland asnd dont add to that statistic .

wesaysanchse

www.loveultser.com

AZOffaly

O'Neill. This is not funny anymore. Well, maybe a bit.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

For once i agree with wesaysanchez - Lawrie don't do it!

P.S tell Terry Vegetables not to come over either!
Tbc....

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

his holiness nb

Quote from: wesaysanchez on January 17, 2008, 10:35:31 AM
we understannd why you left us as fulham are a great team 

This is my favourite bit
Ask me holy bollix

ONeill

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 17, 2008, 10:46:01 AM
O'Neill. This is not funny anymore. Well, maybe a bit.

I wouldn't have the time on my hands to be at that malarky.

His sentiments seem to come from the heart though.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Minder

Quote from: Square Ball on January 17, 2008, 11:00:41 AM
I thought it was A4SA
Well A4SA, O Neill & Wesaysanchez are one and the same.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

nifan

Quote from: his holiness nb on January 17, 2008, 10:52:29 AM
Quote from: wesaysanchez on January 17, 2008, 10:35:31 AM
we understannd why you left us as fulham are a great team 

This is my favourite bit

I liked this bit:

maybe we should all boycott iceland and shop in tesceo ha ha ha.

wesaysanchez

why do poeple aloways say that ift must of been Oneill or it must fo been someone welse. ia mnot Oneil so im mnot. iam owc trhogu ahnd throgu so iam. i rite from the heart abotu our wee country and i believe that sanchezx is go d(well him and kign david of killyleagh od course lol). i was sad to see him go so i was i could of cried but i did'nt so i didnt. i dont qwwant him for to go to the beggars for he id beter than that. if he does it will be fior the wmoney which is ok so it is, but he will always be an ulsterman like me and most of you ha ha. i dont think lawrie likes the nebeggars i never asked him,but if i did it hnik he would say no i dont like the begaers so he would. he would oinyl eb doing it for the money - if the IFA had of given him more money he would never off left so he would'nt.

onweards and upweards

www.loveultser.com

ziggysego

Of course I'm an Ulster man. Lawrie's English though lol
Testing Accessibility

full back

Any chance of you going to a spelling course sanchez?

ziggysego

Quote from: full back on January 17, 2008, 12:42:26 PM

I thought it was Ulster-Scot.
Testing Accessibility

saffron sam2

Quote from: full back on January 17, 2008, 12:42:26 PM

Don't know if it would help. A quick run through the spell checker and taking the default change leaves you with this:

Laree,

know I don't know if you red this board I suspect you Amy do. Let me lay my cards go the table. You brought great joy into my world and the lives of tethers when you managed our great country. Not since the time if Billy Bingham and his heroes in sphagnum and Gerry Armstrong scoring against the hosts in 1982 did we rejoice as a people the two communities alike. When Sir David scored against e motherland we were on top of the world again and nit just because a boy called Henry was doing the same aging the beggars down in dumbly. Ok the Iceland defeat was a blotch in the copy book but we knew toy had the tactical genius to overcome that defeat though looking back it looks like it ultimately cost us. Maybe we should all boycott Iceland and shop in tested ha. We understand why you left us as flam are a great team in a great league. You didn't receive the love yew gave you uncoiondittioinally, however, id advice you not to spoil all the goodwill by going to Dublin. Immune that. I strongly advice you not to do it. Thatd be like Hitler going overt to the yanks and fighting humbler. You love you lawyer but love can be fickle and turn into something more serious like war. Digresses are up in Ireland sand don't add to that statistic.

Why do people always say that fit must of been O'Neill or it must of been someone wiles. Air moot O'Neil so imp moot. Aim owl through hand through so aim. I rite from the heart about our wee country and I believe that Sanchez is go d (well him and King David of killyleagh do course loll). I was sad to see him go so I was I could have cried but I didn't so I didn't. I don't want him for to go to the beggars for his id better than that. If he does it will be fiord the money which is ok so it is, but he will always be an Ulsterman like me and most of you ha. I don't think Lawry likes the debuggers I never asked him, but if I did it hike him would say no I don't like the beggars so he would. He would only be doing it for the money - if the IFA had of given him more money he would never off left so he wouldn't.

Onwards and upwards

Doesn't really make any more sense.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet