Tiscali TV

Started by BennyHarp, January 18, 2008, 12:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyHarp

Does anyone here have or know of anyone who has there digital channels supplied by Tiscali TV. I'm living in the UK now and not in a cabled area and cant get a sKY dish installed becasue of trees around my house! I noticed this Tiscali TV advert were it reckons you can get all the sky channels including sky sports and setanta sent to your house via the phone wire! Does anyone know if its any good??
That was never a square ball!!

An Fear Rua

No exp with tv package, everythings available free on the net or via a freeview box.

Its down the phone line same as the BT package. Ive been with Tiscali Phone and Broadband for a few years now and never had a problem with the service, in fact they called before christmas and upgraded me for free AND knocked a few quid of the bill too. So no complaints about tiscali. Id say that your limiting factor will be the local phone exchange and the capability of the line in your house.
Its Grim up North

BennyHarp

It seems to be a fairly decent package alright - £19.99 from broadband, phone line and all the TV stations you'd get on virgin media! Its an extra £21.99 for all the sky sports channels!

Not a clue about the capability of the phone lines into the house though! Could be a problem! Might give a go anyway - no other choice really if i want sky sports!
That was never a square ball!!

gerry

Quoteno other choice really if i want sky sports!

http://www.freeviewfootball.com/

;D ;D
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,