LOST (TV Show)

Started by longball, September 17, 2007, 01:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longball

Quote from: Gnevin on September 17, 2007, 03:17:13 PM
Quote from: longball on September 17, 2007, 03:09:37 PM
Think heroes, Lost and Prison break are the 3 best shows that ive ever seen on tv.

Bit disappointed that in Prison break he is back in Prison and is gonna break out again. thought if he was ever caught he shud be in it for good second breakout too far fetched!! no prison can hold michael schofield.

Heroes is awesome- was a slow starter but sum fantastic epsiodes towards the end!!!

Lost best of them all, has u glued, even when episodes arnt that great u still want and need to watch them in case u miss nething!
PB had no real plan for a second season if you ask me ,Agent Genius who can figure out and suitation in 5 minutes , The guy who brings down a president is transported in a local police van , instead of national guard protection it's all to far fetched

yea i no what u mean Gnevin but most shows are far fetched so sometimes we have to shut off our minds that way and just enjoy the show instead of over thinking everything. Good shows for u wud be the Divinci Code and National Treasure! u ever c them??
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

The Real Laoislad

Think heroes, Lost and Prison break are the 3 best shows that ive ever seen on tv.

Bit disappointed that in Prison break he is back in Prison and is gonna break out again. thought if he was ever caught he shud be in it for good second breakout too far fetched!! no prison can hold michael schofield.

Heroes is awesome- was a slow starter but sum fantastic epsiodes towards the end!!!

Lost best of them all, has u glued, even when episodes arnt that great u still want and need to watch them in case u miss nething!
PB had no real plan for a second season if you ask me ,Agent Genius who can figure out and suitation in 5 minutes , The guy who brings down a president is transported in a local police van , instead of national guard protection it's all to far fetched

And people who can regenirate and hear peoples thoughts etc isn't far fetched?
Don't get me wrong i love Heroes but they are all as far fetched as each other but it's compulsive viewing..
As for Prison Break and Schofield ending up in jail all the time and breaking out....Well it is called Prison Break not "The Im happy and content and will stay in Prison Show"
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 17, 2007, 08:23:58 PM

Don't get me wrong i love Heroes but they are all as far fetched as each other but it's compulsive viewing..
As for Prison Break and Schofield ending up in jail all the time and breaking out....Well it is called Prison Break not "The Im happy and content and will stay in Prison Show"

Its about a suspension of disbelieve so with hero's they set out that people can have special powers/

How many times has Schofield being capture?
How many times does the agent guess Schofields plan?
Its a good show but it's starting to come apart at the seems
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gnevin on September 17, 2007, 10:33:08 PM

Its about a suspension of disbelieve so with hero's they set out that people can have special powers/

And with Prison Break they set out that people can break out of prisons hence the name
Also Heroes doesn't have Doctor Sara Tancredi  ;)

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 17, 2007, 11:33:45 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on September 17, 2007, 10:33:08 PM

And with Prison Break they set out that people can break out of prisons hence the name
Also Heroes doesn't have Doctor Sara Tancredi  ;)

I'll give you that ,know come they all called here sarah not sara?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

AFS

Yep, quite good so far. Episode 5 was the first one where they actually started giving some f**king answers at long last. Only 13 episodes in the series apparently because of the writers' strike.

nrico2006

Yeah, 5 was good - as for answers, what were we given?  The interesting thing was the release of Ben - the spy has to be Michael.  Remember Ben giving him co-ordinates to leave the island, I bet you they took him right to the ship.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

stpauls

man, don't be giving away the plot lines people, i intend on downloading it and watching it in one go, just like i did with the first 3 seasons, the only way to watch them!!

EDIT:
Quote from: AFS on March 12, 2008, 03:34:36 AM
Yep, quite good so far. Episode 5 was the first one where they actually started giving some f**king answers at long last. Only 13 episodes in the series apparently because of the writers' strike.

damn right, it is about time they started to reveal some answers, my head was spinning trying to get some sense out of it!

Rav67

The best TV show ever created.  Series 4 has been phenomenal so far too. 

Rav67

I haven't read your link but I read something about that theory before the start of the current series and with some of the things that have transpired since I'd say the geek theorists are not far off with their general theme.

nrico2006

QuoteIt first dawned on me with The Man from Tallahassee (sp.?) and it was the only logical explanation as to how they could get him on to the Island

I never could get my head around how they got him there.  I read that article there now, unbelievable - you now wonder how that could be wrong.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

stpauls

my own personal theory is that they are in pergutory (sp) but going from what i have read in the last few posts, that could be another valid idea!

AFS

Quote from: stpauls on March 12, 2008, 02:51:22 PM
my own personal theory is that they are in pergutory (sp) but going from what i have read in the last few posts, that could be another valid idea!

The writers have already said that they're defiantly not dead, in purgatory, hell, heaven or anywhere like that. The time loop thing appears to be the line they're going down,

stpauls

Quote from: AFS on March 12, 2008, 04:31:14 PM
Quote from: stpauls on March 12, 2008, 02:51:22 PM

The writers have already said that they're defiantly not dead, in purgatory, hell, heaven or anywhere like that. The time loop thing appears to be the line they're going down,

damn it, i thought i was on the right track there too!!