LOST (TV Show)

Started by longball, September 17, 2007, 01:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longball

Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

longball

Does anyone know when Lost Season 4 will start??

Gnevin

Biggest peace of crap on tv at the moment , is their even a plot?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

longball

Quote from: Gnevin on September 17, 2007, 01:56:20 PM
Biggest peace of crap on tv at the moment , is their even a plot?

:o i enjoy it! thought season 1 was excellent and yes it hasnt reached the high standard it set itself but last 5-6 epsiodes were very good in season 3.

muppet

QuoteBiggest peace of crap on tv at the moment , is their even a plot?

They had one, but they lost it.
MWWSI 2017

westmayo

Thought season one was good, but it "jumped the shark" a long time ago.  I'd say the people behind it thought they'd get canned after one year and never really thought it through where they could take it after that.
That being said I haven't really watched it since mid-way through season two, so maybe it has picked up again and got some resembalance of a plot or structure again.

clarshack

Gnevin

Quote from: westmayo on September 17, 2007, 02:06:11 PM
Thought season one was good, but it "jumped the shark" a long time ago.  I'd say the people behind it thought they'd get canned after one year and never really thought it through where they could take it after that.
That being said I haven't really watched it since mid-way through season two, so maybe it has picked up again and got some resembalance of a plot or structure again.
If you want plot ans structure watch hero's they really have that thing planned out
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

westmayo

QuoteIf you want plot ans structure watch hero's they really have that thing planned out

Is that show any good, I saw on BBC2 they were doing a run through off all the episodes so far on Sat on Sun nite.  Was going to watch it but had pints to drink on Sat night. I also read that they have some sort of spin off planned already for it.

Gnevin

Quote from: westmayo on September 17, 2007, 02:25:29 PM
QuoteIf you want plot ans structure watch hero's they really have that thing planned out

Is that show any good, I saw on BBC2 they were doing a run through off all the episodes so far on Sat on Sun nite.  Was going to watch it but had pints to drink on Sat night. I also read that they have some sort of spin off planned already for it.
Best thing on TV at the moment .

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gnevin on September 17, 2007, 02:26:22 PM

Heroes is a great show but i think Prison Break just edges it in my opinion
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 17, 2007, 02:27:33 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on September 17, 2007, 02:26:22 PM

Heroes is a great show but i think Prison Break just edges it in my opinion
That has gone off the wall , he was to break out of prison again, give me a break

longball

Think heroes, Lost and Prison break are the 3 best shows that ive ever seen on tv.

Bit disappointed that in Prison break he is back in Prison and is gonna break out again. thought if he was ever caught he shud be in it for good second breakout too far fetched!! no prison can hold michael schofield.

Heroes is awesome- was a slow starter but sum fantastic epsiodes towards the end!!!

Lost best of them all, has u glued, even when episodes arnt that great u still want and need to watch them in case u miss nething!

Gnevin

Quote from: longball on September 17, 2007, 03:09:37 PM
Think heroes, Lost and Prison break are the 3 best shows that ive ever seen on tv.

Bit disappointed that in Prison break he is back in Prison and is gonna break out again. thought if he was ever caught he shud be in it for good second breakout too far fetched!! no prison can hold michael schofield.

Heroes is awesome- was a slow starter but sum fantastic epsiodes towards the end!!!

Lost best of them all, has u glued, even when episodes arnt that great u still want and need to watch them in case u miss nething!
PB had no real plan for a second season if you ask me ,Agent Genius who can figure out and suitation in 5 minutes , The guy who brings down a president is transported in a local police van , instead of national guard protection it's all to far fetched

parttimeexile

Quote from: longball on September 17, 2007, 03:09:37 PM

Lost is a load of Dung. In fact I would rather watch a load of Dung Rot than watch lost.Total waste of time. You would be better doing what yer man did in Fight club and just start to beat lumps out of yerself instead of watchin it.