Tiger Woods has a cut on his face

Started by ExiledGael, November 27, 2009, 07:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Minder on November 04, 2011, 09:18:41 PM
"It was may aim to shove it right up that black arsehole"

a) Can you not spell?
b) Can you not copy and paste?
c) Otherwise, where's the '[sic]' after "may"?

:P
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Minder

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on November 04, 2011, 09:22:32 PM
"It was may aim to shove it right up that black arsehole"

a) Can you not spell?
b) Can you not copy and paste?
c) Otherwise, where's the '[sic]' after "may"?

:P

c)  ;)
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

the Deel Rover

Steve Williams in the shit apparently in a "race row".

"It was my aim to shove it right up that black arsehole"

Does John Terry need a caddy?

Steve Williams seems intent on making as right tit of himself  allright. Tiger sacked him big deal get over it.

Saturday November 05 2011

Steve Williams last night stunned the world of golf with an extraordinary racist insult against former employer Tiger Woods.

The controversial New Zealand caddie had been asked on stage, during a dinner at the HSBC Champions in Shanghai, to explain his notorious gloating celebration after Adam Scott's win at Akron in August. He replied, in reference to Woods: "My aim was to stick it right up his black a*******."

The remark by Williams left the audience of players, caddies and sponsors aghast.

While the occasion had been intended as a light-hearted celebration of the 'caddie of the year' award, Williams' comment was uniformly seen as beyond the pale and escalated his bitter sniping at Woods to a remarkable new level.

Scott, the Australian world No 8 whose bag Williams took over after being sacked by Woods in July was listening, alongside other top-10 players including Rory McIlroy.

The incident took place when Williams, who received a tongue-in-cheek award from fellow caddies for 'celebration of the year', was invited to recall his infamous swipe against Woods in Ohio three months ago.

The 47-year-old said after victory for Scott at the Bridgestone Invitational in their first tournament together: "I have been caddying for more than 30 years now and that is the best win of my life.

"A lot has been said and it is great to back it up. I back myself as a frontrunner as a caddie and I have won again."

He later clarified: "I had a lot of emotions going on all week. When Adam won, all of a sudden that emotion poured out. But it's time to move on. The Tiger thing is over."

Not if this latest performance was any gauge. The racist "black" barb in Williams' attack betrayed the depth of his antipathy towards Woods.

He had been at the former world No 1's side for 13 of 14 of his Major championship victories, winning more than £3m in the process, before the acrimonious split.

Williams stayed consistently tight-lipped during the sex scandal that engulfed Woods in 2009 and has since claimed he feels that loyalty was betrayed.

WASTED

He said in an interview with New Zealand television, following his July firing: "You could say I've wasted the last two years of my life. I've stuck with Tiger and been incredibly loyal.

"I'm not disappointed I've been fired -- that's part of the job -- but the timing is extraordinary. I, along with a lot of people, lost a lot of respect for Tiger and I pointed out before his return at the Masters in 2010 that he had to earn back my respect. Through time I hope he can gain my respect back."

That prospect looks impossible in the wake of Williams' outburst in China last night.

Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

stew

Williams has been an arrogant p***k for decades, he was a reflection of his former boss in that department.

The rules dont apply to Woods, he has no class and I hope he never wins again because of that, that said, at his best nobody ever played the game at a level he played it at.

himself and hefty are the two most disliked pros in the states apparently.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Jonah

Which is the offensive word here?
Is it calling Woods black or an arsehole?

nrico2006

Williams is a tube who should get over himself.  Lucky to have been paid anything never mind £3 million for carrying Tiger Woods bag, look at all those women who basically got nothing for doing the same.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: nrico2006 on November 07, 2011, 09:20:56 AM
Williams is a tube who should get over himself.  Lucky to have been paid anything never mind £3 million for carrying Tiger Woods bag, look at all those women who basically got nothing for doing the same.

LMAO!

liihb

Quotehimself and hefty are the two most disliked pros in the states apparently

who is hefty?
Every time you open your mouth you have this wonderful ability to continually confirm what I think.

Puckoon

Im presuming its a play of lefty. Phil Mickleson

orangeman

Tiger's back !!!

Tiger Woods ended a frustrating victory drought of just over two years when he clinched the Chevron World Challenge which he hosts by one shot, holing a six-foot birdie putt at the last.

A stroke behind fellow American Zach Johnson overnight, Woods fired a three-under-par 69 at Sherwood Country Club to claim the 95th tournament win of his career - but his first since the 2009 Australian Masters.

Puckoon

Tiger reportedly trying to win back Elin with a move that includes a 350$ million contract if he cheats.

He better write that contract good, she could be off with the money if he forgets to sign a scorecard, or brushes a leaf in a bunker!

orangeman

Quote from: Puckoon on January 17, 2013, 02:33:50 PM
Tiger reportedly trying to win back Elin with a move that includes a 350$ million contract if he cheats.

He better write that contract good, she could be off with the money if he forgets to sign a scorecard, or brushes a leaf in a bunker!

Cheaper that way ?

Or maybe he just loves her ?

Puckoon

I want to say $350million is over half of what his net worth is. Must be love alright.