You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Carol Vorderman reaching for a vowel or a constanant before the contestant has said...

Galwaybhoy

Gnevin

i though you where going to say where you cant find the droids your looking ?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Cloc Mor

QuoteYou know what really grinds my gears?

Not clutching!

corn02

Lindsay Lohan indeed! Looking all sexy there...

the colonel

moved in to a flat with 4 girls and they say home and away is better than neighbours!!

that really pisses me off, its shite
the difference between success and failure is energy

TirEoghaingodeo

People in the 19th century?
It's called an automobile folks. Get with the freakin' program
Ó dá ligfeadh sí liú amháin gaile, liú catha...

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Louth Exile

Drivers who drive up your hole when you are parelell parking  >:(
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Tony Baloney

On the road when hoors don't acknowledge you doing them a good turn like letting them out at a busy junction. Or hoors that don't do me a good turn and pretend they can't see me when I cutting into traffic!  >:( Driving basically makes my blood boil!

TORGAEL

People who drive too slowly[dangerously slowly].this can be far worse than driving too fast.

The Real Laoislad

Wan**** who block the yellow box junction
***kers who don't indicate at roundabouts

Fuc**** who park in disabled zones(the non disabled people who do it)
***kers  who pull into get their car washed before they've paid while im on my way out of shop after paying then have to wait for said ***ker to pay then come out and then get his car washed before me as he is now ahead of me in the Queue
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Hardy

Eejits who park their car, go into the shop, pay for their car wash, come out, go to their car, drive it to the car wash queue and then complain when sensible people who have done the sensible thing are ahead of them in the queue, as if it's not their own fault.

:P

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Hardy on June 06, 2007, 09:42:22 PM
Eejits who park their car, go into the shop, pay for their car wash, come out, go to their car, drive it to the car wash queue and then complain when sensible people who have done the sensible thing are ahead of them in the queue, as if it's not their own fault.

:P

You must be one of those ***kers so ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Over the Bar

A fella did that on me where he parked next in the queue and then went and paid so I reversed into the carwash and then got out an went and paid.  When I came out again I put the toekn in and sat on the wall reading the paper until it was finished then jumped into the car as if I hadnt seen him.