Arlene's bigotry shines through

Started by StGallsGAA, February 14, 2018, 01:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelg

Quote from: Rossfan on March 08, 2019, 11:27:09 AM
Quote from: michaelg on March 08, 2019, 07:20:18 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on March 07, 2019, 11:50:27 PM
If only that 57% wouldn't vote DUPUDA.......
Given the electoral turnout in NI, they probably don't vote DUP. 
PS - Why persist with the juvenile DUPUDA?  The DUP don't even use Sinn Fein / IRA anymore ffs.
When the DUP half start condemning UDA murder, intimidation, burning people out of their homes, drug dealing, racketeering, protection rackets.
When the DUP half condemn the placing of Tricolours , photos of Nationalist politicians, Catholic icons or statues on Loyalist Bonfires.
When the DUP half don't run to the UDA half for sanction of any draft agreement they make with other parties
Then and not till then will I drop the UDA part.
What a hero.
They are a hateful bunch of c***ts but they are not the UDA. Pretty sure they do the first 2 in any case.

playwiththewind1st

Charter NI? Robin Newton seems to have been well in with Dee Stitt & others, such as Jackie McDonald, Jimmy Birch & Sam White. There is even a pic of a smiling Arlene, standing next to Stitt. Let's not forget Ulster Resistance, when the DUP openly tried to drum up fear, via the loyalist paramilitaries. What about Pengelly's family connections? There was a lot of shifty stuff going on that the DUP would rather gloss over & it still goes on to the present.

Orior

Kate Hoey for being a cnut, and a good friend of Jim Allister and RDE
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

playwiththewind1st

Nelson Mc Causland successfully sued. A new Mid & East Antrim councillor (already on the public payroll as an MLA's assistant) exposed for his foul mouthed sectarian social media comments & rants.  Just another day's work for the DUP.