Driving test

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 27, 2007, 10:55:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh4SamAgain

Were is the easyest place to do ur diving test?
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

SlimShady

Cross the border into Tyrone, Brian Dooher will give you a few tips!

redboots

Barry's Bumper car ring portrush
Red Boots

Pat Molloy

Belfast City centre about 4.30 in the evening is usually a good time...

sureyouwill

Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on April 27, 2007, 10:55:50 AM
Were is the easyest place to do ur diving test?

For you A4SA probably best .....

Tony Baloney

Probably somewhere you are familiar with. Armagh maybe for you as Newry etc. seem to be real hellholes to drive through.

sureyouwill

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 27, 2007, 11:55:12 AM
Probably somewhere you are familiar with. Armagh maybe for you as Newry etc. seem to be real hellholes to drive through.

Armagh what!!!! - not one person in that town knows what an indicator is, and the people seem to see a virtual footpath stretching from lower English street across College Street to Upper English Street, as no one looks here and just keep walking, and don't even start about the twilight zone that is the Shambles Roundabout, you would be better taking your chance in rush hour in Belfast - at least all the drivers aren't in a permanent daze!

full back

Speaking to a few people recently A4SA, try getting Newry first thing in morning (dont know if you can pick a time or not). Assuming you are an adequate driver, you wont get kept out long, therefore giving you a better chance AFAIK

Donagh

Lisburn. One-way system. You can't go wrong.

Armagh4SamAgain

Thanks l;ads. I no you dont have to do it in the closeest town so I was looking for some place handy. Newry is a nitemar & Armagh isn't much better an ive never driven in Belfast so i wodnt no my way around to well. What about sum place like warrenpoint or Banbridge. They woud be handy. Has anyone dun a test there?
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

down22

Belfast just before rush hour. It's perfect, you'll spend most of the test in traffic.

lurganblue

Quote from: Donagh on April 27, 2007, 12:07:43 PM
Lisburn. One-way system. You can't go wrong.

i heard lisburn was a handy enough place.
portadown/craigavon wasnt too bad. just be good at roundabouts

Hardy

Cork. Judging by the driving you encounter, it must be very easy to pass the test down here.

Pat Molloy

Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on April 27, 2007, 12:14:44 PM
Thanks l;ads. I no you dont have to do it in the closeest town so I was looking for some place handy. Newry is a nitemar & Armagh isn't much better an ive never driven in Belfast so i wodnt no my way around to well. What about sum place like warrenpoint or Banbridge. They woud be handy. Has anyone dun a test there?
the person taking the test will tell you where to go...  ;D

illdecide

If your good enough anywhere will do, i done mine in Lisburn and the one way streets are good and handy
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch