The OWC/GAA Board Peace Initiative

Started by T Fearon, April 26, 2007, 02:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

There must be a grant there somewhere. Knowing Tony, it's probably the restaurant in Omagh ;)
Testing Accessibility

thejuice

Pardon my ignorance but what the f**k is the OWC, i have a rough idea from reading posts on the board, but im still at a loss as to what it actually is.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

lurganblue

Quote from: thejuice on April 26, 2007, 04:33:34 PM
Pardon my ignorance but what the f**k is the OWC, i have a rough idea from reading posts on the board, but im still at a loss as to what it actually is.

http://www.ourweecountry.co.uk/

thejuice

I see, a very welcoming place for GAA fans i assume  :P
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Kerry Mike

if it was the real Fearon he would be using his own old handle. The man is very vain about the number of posts he has accumulated so he would not be starting from scratch.

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Gnevin

Quote from: Kerry Mike on April 26, 2007, 04:41:13 PM
if it was the real Fearon he would be using his own old handle. The man is very vain about the number of posts he has accumulated so he would not be starting from scratch.

He deleted his account so he'd be starting for scratch no matter what
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

ziggysego

Quote from: Kerry Mike on April 26, 2007, 04:41:13 PM
The man is very vain about the number of posts he has accumulated so he would not be starting from scratch.

Imagine that. Someone behaving like that! ;)
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Do the posters on this OWC forum discuss this Forum as much as some of the posters here talk about them
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 26, 2007, 04:51:17 PM
Do the posters on this OWC forum discuss this Forum as much as some of the posters here talk about them

I look in there the odd time and no, it's never mentioned.
Testing Accessibility

his holiness nb

Lads whats with all the "fat" jokes being directed at T Fearon?
By all means ridicule his posts, and disprove his "facts", usually not too difficult, but Evil Genius, you were the one telling us to "play the ball not the man"
I'm not denying I have done this before, but you cant tell others to adhere to this while indulging a little yourself.
I know you OWC guys have issues with Tony, but thats a bit below the belt.
Ask me holy bollix

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on April 26, 2007, 04:53:18 PM

Some of our posters seem obsessed with it
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 26, 2007, 05:02:41 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on April 26, 2007, 04:53:18 PM

Some of our posters seem obsessed with it

No harm in seeing what the otherside says about us. Surprisingly........ nothing!
Testing Accessibility

thebandit

Donagh

Who knows - they have the relevant part of their forum rendered 'invisible' to us non-paid up members of the local lodge.

Fionntamhnach

Pretty sure this isn't the real Fearon, as "T Fearon"'s punctuation is near perfect!