ITV 1 HD

Started by woy the clown, October 09, 2011, 11:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woy the clown

Need help guys and girls

I have sky plus HD system and freeview on a sony bravia tv, and live in the 6 counties, does anyone know how i can get this channel, it is supposed to be on channel 131, rang sky and they said they would send the signal, but as yet i still don't get it

theskull1

For some reason on freesat you have to enter a London postcode on the set-top box setup to get the ITV HD channel. Don't know what the story is with Sky. Look up the avforums website for info
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

aidanmcg33

I think freesat can access london itv by going to 977 and from there pressing the red button. Dont know if this is availble on freeview though.

Goldengreen

On my freesat box I just tuned it in as it was not on EPG as I put in a NI post code. here is the list of channels you can get and tuning info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_free-to-air_channels_at_28%C2%B0E

woy the clown

cheers lads

Found them through the add a channel and stored ITV HD, only problem now is i can't find it on sky, is there something else i need to do or will it take it a while for it to come through on the sky

screenexile

When you add a channel it doesn't go on to the main list. Is should be in your services button under Saved Channels or something.