Quote from: whitey on June 19, 2018, 10:17:30 PM
Quote from: mrdeeds on June 19, 2018, 10:04:57 PM
Quote from: whitey on June 19, 2018, 10:02:32 PM
Quote from: J70 on June 19, 2018, 09:53:35 PM
Quote from: whitey on June 19, 2018, 09:16:21 PM
Quote from: J70 on June 19, 2018, 09:01:03 PM
Quote from: whitey on June 19, 2018, 08:44:11 PM
Quote from: J70 on June 19, 2018, 08:23:27 PM
Brings a tear to your eye, the nobility of this administration and the right wing. Apparently a majority of Republicans support ripping toddlers away from their mothers at the border. Christianity... family values... pro-life... morals...

But then those poor people aren't really humans... just criminals and statistics.

I read or heard somewhere that Out of 12,000 minors currently in federal custody only 2000 crossed the border with a parent or legal guardian. The remainder crossed with someone else

There's a huge problem with human trafficking and bvllshit asylum claims on the Southern Border and something needs to be done about it

As unpalatable as the current situation is, maybe this will prompt congress to act

Come on, don't you have kids? There's no rationalizing this. They're purposely targeting families as a deterrent, whether or not they approach as asylum seekers. They're using small kids as political bargaining chips as well to try to blackmail Democrats. This is all openly and proudly expressed. Pure evil. How anyone who has a child could even begin to sympathize with what they're doing is beyond me.

We all know Trump himself is bereft of compassion and empathy, but how do the rest of them sleep at night?

Im not sympathizing, but the media are being very dishonest in their coverage of this. It all kicked off with some photos circulating a few weeks ago that  were actually taken taken during the OBAMA administration

Vast majority of kids in federal custody have not come with their parents or guardians....they have come with someone else

Do you not think thats a huge problem?

You're not sympathizing, but as f**king usual, your bigger problem is with the media or the Democrats rather than the appalling (and in this case downright callous and evil) conduct and policies of Trump and his minions. Unbelievable.

And the unaccompanied kids is a separate issue which wrenching crying children away from their devastated parents is going to do NOTHING to solve.

The rats are leaving the Trump ship on this issue by the hour, but you go ahead and hang in there with him whitey. Some liberal somewhere said or did something somewhere which will balance it out in your mind I'm sure.

It started a few weeks ago as all the migrant children the Trump administration supposedly  "lost"

When that didnt get any traction (because it was all bvllshit)  they regurgitated the pictures from the OBAMA Administrations of the youth detention centers and tried to pin that on Trump

Now theyre onto this, and they're getting some traction.

So please, please forgive me for being cynical, but I have very good cause to be

What about the audio that's emerged?
From what I've seen and read that's real (but unverified)

But Does screaming and crying absolve their parents from obeying federal immigration law

The law needs to be fixed and Trump is crazy like a fox....he's painting them into a corner to come up with a solution

If they're seeking asylum then they're not breaking a law.

J70

Brings a tear to your eye, the nobility of this administration and the right wing. Apparently a majority of Republicans support ripping toddlers away from their mothers at the border. Christianity... family values... pro-life... morals...

But then those poor people aren't really humans... just criminals and statistics.

I read or heard somewhere that Out of 12,000 minors currently in federal custody only 2000 crossed the border with a parent or legal guardian. The remainder crossed with someone else

There's a huge problem with human trafficking and bvllshit asylum claims on the Southern Border and something needs to be done about it

As unpalatable as the current situation is, maybe this will prompt congress to act

Come on, don't you have kids? There's no rationalizing this. They're purposely targeting families as a deterrent, whether or not they approach as asylum seekers. They're using small kids as political bargaining chips as well to try to blackmail Democrats. This is all openly and proudly expressed. Pure evil. How anyone who has a child could even begin to sympathize with what they're doing is beyond me.

We all know Trump himself is bereft of compassion and empathy, but how do the rest of them sleep at night?

Im not sympathizing, but the media are being very dishonest in their coverage of this. It all kicked off with some photos circulating a few weeks ago that  were actually taken taken during the OBAMA administration

Vast majority of kids in federal custody have not come with their parents or guardians....they have come with someone else

You're not sympathizing, but as f**king usual, your bigger problem is with the media or the Democrats rather than the appalling (and in this case downright callous and evil) conduct and policies of Trump and his minions. Unbelievable.

And the unaccompanied kids is a separate issue which wrenching crying children away from their devastated parents is going to do NOTHING to solve.

The rats are leaving the Trump ship on this issue by the hour, but you go ahead and hang in there with him whitey. Some liberal somewhere said or did something somewhere which will balance it out in your mind I'm sure.

It started a few weeks ago as all the migrant children the Trump administration supposedly  "lost"

When that didnt get any traction (because it was all bvllshit)  they regurgitated the pictures from the OBAMA Administrations of the youth detention centers and tried to pin that on Trump

So please, please forgive me for being cynical, but I have very good cause to be

But Does screaming and crying absolve their parents from obeying federal immigration law

The law needs to be fixed and Trump is crazy like a fox....he's painting them into a corner to come up with a solution

Translation:

Trump and Stephen Miller are actively and intentionally traumatizing and devastating the lives of desperate and poor children and parents to use them to try to blackmail the Democrats into funding his Mexican border wall.

Apparently this is all right in the minds of whitey and the majority of the American right. Means to an end and all that.

Except it seems Trump didn't forsee the backlash which is developing by the hour.

Eamonnca1

Sweet Jesus. What is happening? Are people seriously coming out with this evil BS?

seafoid

CNN Politics‏@CNNPolitics 

President Trump: "I don't want children taken away from parents. And when you prosecute the parents for coming in illegally, which should happen, you have to take the children away"

The Wall Street Journal's editorial page, known for regularly adopting conservative positions, called the practice "morally unacceptable and politically unsustainable."

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/19/trump-family-separations-talking-points-653307
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

J70

Quote from: seafoid on June 19, 2018, 11:01:35 PM

President Trump: "I don't want children taken away from parents. And when you prosecute the parents for coming in illegally, which should happen, you have to take the children away"

The Wall Street Journal's editorial page, known for regularly adopting conservative positions, called the practice "morally unacceptable and politically unsustainable."

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/19/trump-family-separations-talking-points-653307

Trump apparently thinks that most people are too stupid to come to the school kid-level conclusion that he is full of shit and that there is in fact a lot of middle ground between completely open borders and ripping apart and separately imprisoning parents and children.

seafoid

Quote from: J70 on June 19, 2018, 11:26:43 PM
Quote from: seafoid on June 19, 2018, 11:01:35 PM

Trump apparently thinks that most people are too stupid to come to the school kid-level conclusion that he is full of shit and that there is in fact a lot of middle ground between completely open borders and ripping apart and separately imprisoning parents and children.
Stephen Miller seems to be driving it.
The GOP will be hammered at the polls. Hurting kids is not a noted vote winner.

sid waddell

Trump said today that immigrants are "infesting" the US.

That's the sort of language that's straight out of Nazi Germany.

And by design, too.

seafoid

Quote from: sid waddell on June 19, 2018, 11:43:41 PM

And by design, too.
Summertime is Nazi time for Trump

Hardy

You have indeed - the fact that you're a c**t.

J70

And by design, too.

Meanwhile, farmers all over the country are struggling to plant and harvest their crops due to severe labour shortages.

mrdeeds

And by design, too.

Like his grandfather.

whitey

Quote from: mrdeeds on June 19, 2018, 10:35:27 PM

If they're seeking asylum then they're not breaking a law.

Yes they are.....

whitey

Quote from: Hardy on June 19, 2018, 11:49:18 PM

You have indeed - the fact that you're a c**t.

Play with he ball...not the man. 

I've been listening to all this other bvllshit for a month and it's right out of the Democratic playbook.

Now on the third go around they've found something that's sticking....but that's politics isn't it....nice distraction from the IG report into the FBI

seafoid