Author Topic: The Many Faces of US Politics...  (Read 861695 times)

whitey

• View Profile
Re: The Many Faces of US Politics...
« Reply #12405 on: June 12, 2018, 09:48:49 PM »
Someone's going to have to explain to me why the Iran deal was a bad one and why this is a good one.

While its a right wing take, its worth reading

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/06/iran-nuclear-deal-disaster-from-the-start/

Eamonnca1

• Catching the world in my headlights of justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12406 on: June 18, 2018, 06:13:05 PM »
I stopped reading at "National Review." Give me a credible source.

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #12407 on: June 18, 2018, 08:57:51 PM »
Trump is claiming that family separation is a democrat policy.
What a cnut
Those biscuits are for the visitors

screenexile

• Up The Screen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12408 on: June 18, 2018, 09:00:28 PM »
Trump is claiming that family separation is a democrat policy.
What a cnut

I thought the bible told them to do it... oh and also it’s not true!!

armaghniac

• View Profile
« Reply #12409 on: June 18, 2018, 10:22:36 PM »
Someone's going to have to explain to me why the Iran deal was a bad one and why this is a good one.

Obama did the first one, Trump did the second one.
if at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

mrdeeds

• View Profile
« Reply #12410 on: June 19, 2018, 07:56:44 PM »
The US withdrawing from the UN Human Rights Council.

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #12411 on: June 19, 2018, 08:23:27 PM »
Brings a tear to your eye, the nobility of this administration and the right wing. Apparently a majority of Republicans support ripping toddlers away from their mothers at the border. Christianity... family values... pro-life... morals...

But then those poor people aren’t really humans... just criminals and statistics.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 08:25:22 PM by J70 »

whitey

• View Profile
« Reply #12412 on: June 19, 2018, 08:44:11 PM »
Brings a tear to your eye, the nobility of this administration and the right wing. Apparently a majority of Republicans support ripping toddlers away from their mothers at the border. Christianity... family values... pro-life... morals...

But then those poor people aren’t really humans... just criminals and statistics.

I read or heard somewhere that Out of 12,000 minors currently in federal custody only 2000 crossed the border with a parent or legal guardian. The remainder crossed with someone else

There's a huge problem with human trafficking and bvllshit asylum claims on the Southern Border and something needs to be done about it

As unpalatable as the current situation is, maybe this will prompt congress to act

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #12413 on: June 19, 2018, 09:01:03 PM »

I read or heard somewhere that Out of 12,000 minors currently in federal custody only 2000 crossed the border with a parent or legal guardian. The remainder crossed with someone else

There's a huge problem with human trafficking and bvllshit asylum claims on the Southern Border and something needs to be done about it

As unpalatable as the current situation is, maybe this will prompt congress to act

Come on, don’t you have kids? There’s no rationalizing this. They’re purposely targeting families as a deterrent, whether or not they approach as asylum seekers. They’re using small kids as political bargaining chips as well to try to blackmail Democrats. This is all openly and proudly expressed. Pure evil. How anyone who has a child could even begin to sympathize with what they’re doing is beyond me.

We all know Trump himself is bereft of compassion and empathy, but how do the rest of them sleep at night?

whitey

• View Profile
« Reply #12414 on: June 19, 2018, 09:16:21 PM »

Come on, don’t you have kids? There’s no rationalizing this. They’re purposely targeting families as a deterrent, whether or not they approach as asylum seekers. They’re using small kids as political bargaining chips as well to try to blackmail Democrats. This is all openly and proudly expressed. Pure evil. How anyone who has a child could even begin to sympathize with what they’re doing is beyond me.

We all know Trump himself is bereft of compassion and empathy, but how do the rest of them sleep at night?

Im not sympathizing, but the media are being very dishonest in their coverage of this. It all kicked off with some photos circulating a few weeks ago that  were actually taken taken during the OBAMA administration

Vast majority of kids in federal custody have not come with their parents or guardians....they have come with someone else

Do you not think thats a huge problem?

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #12415 on: June 19, 2018, 09:34:31 PM »

Im not sympathizing, but the media are being very dishonest in their coverage of this. It all kicked off with some photos circulating a few weeks ago that  were actually taken taken during the OBAMA administration

Vast majority of kids in federal custody have not come with their parents or guardians....they have come with someone else

WTF Whitey. Can't you stop parroting Fox n Friends for this ?

This will haunt the GOP in the mid terms. Women especially will turn away

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/19/child-separation-camps-trump-border-policy-backlash-republicans
In Mexico, less than a fortnight away from a presidential election, politicians lined up to denounce the separations. Candidate Ricardo Anaya said the treatment of children recalled “terrifying images” of Nazis separating mothers from their children. His rival, José Antonio Meade, denounced an unacceptable “horror”.
Those biscuits are for the visitors

Eamonnca1

• View Profile
« Reply #12416 on: June 19, 2018, 09:47:27 PM »

Don't tell me. Rush Limbaugh?

Eamonnca1

• View Profile
« Reply #12417 on: June 19, 2018, 09:49:01 PM »

"I'm not racist, but..."

"I'm not defending Trump, but..."

Funny how there's always a 'but.'

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #12418 on: June 19, 2018, 09:53:35 PM »

You’re not sympathizing, but as f**king usual, your bigger problem is with the media or the Democrats rather than the appalling (and in this case downright callous and evil) conduct and policies of Trump and his minions. Unbelievable.

And the unaccompanied kids is a separate issue which wrenching crying children away from their devastated parents is going to do NOTHING to solve.

The rats are leaving the Trump ship on this issue by the hour, but you go ahead and hang in there with him whitey. Some liberal somewhere said or did something somewhere which will balance it out in your mind I’m sure.

whitey

• View Profile
« Reply #12419 on: June 19, 2018, 09:53:41 PM »

"I'm not racist, but..."

"I'm not defending Trump, but..."

Funny how there's always a 'but.'

Ah.......the old, “if you dont agree with us youre a rascist ploy”.