Angelo

Just wondering lads.

How does he make a living?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

tonto1888

Quote from: Angelo on February 11, 2020, 10:35:02 AM
Just wondering lads.

How does he make a living?

He has his own clothing business or something like that. Ilk clothing I believe it's called

Croí na hÉireann

Westmeath scraped over the line on Sunday, the wind should have made it a game of two halves but the first half was a half of 2 halves. Westmeath stormed out and put some early scores on the board. Did an excellent job on the Fermanagh kickout and had them pinned in. Then after going 5 points up we completely took our foot off the pedal and all work rate and intensity disappeared in the middle third. For the second week in a row we should have been more ahead at half time. We showed good composure in possession at times in the second half, particularly for Ray Connellans point. Showed Dublin like patience waiting for the right scoring opportunity to present itself, which killed some precious minutes. Showed good spirit as well when we went down to 14 men and raised our effort levels. That said if Fermanagh had a reliable free taker they would have nabbed the win, Quigley might be getting a call this week. Could be 2 very valuable points at the end of this campaign, would be sitting pretty at the top of the table if we finished off the game up in Cavan. Armagh in 2 weeks will be the biggest challenge yet, will show us exactly where we're at. Good to see Sam back, panel is looking healthy this year.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

illdecide

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on February 11, 2020, 11:40:30 AM
Westmeath scraped over the line on Sunday, the wind should have made it a game of two halves but the first half was a half of 2 halves. Westmeath stormed out and put some early scores on the board. Did an excellent job on the Fermanagh kickout and had them pinned in. Then after going 5 points up we completely took our foot off the pedal and all work rate and intensity disappeared in the middle third. For the second week in a row we should have been more ahead at half time. We showed good composure in possession at times in the second half, particularly for Ray Connellans point. Showed Dublin like patience waiting for the right scoring opportunity to present itself, which killed some precious minutes. Showed good spirit as well when we went down to 14 men and raised our effort levels. That said if Fermanagh had a reliable free taker they would have nabbed the win, Quigley might be getting a call this week. Could be 2 very valuable points at the end of this campaign, would be sitting pretty at the top of the table if we finished off the game up in Cavan. Armagh in 2 weeks will be the biggest challenge yet, will show us exactly where we're at. Good to see Sam back, panel is looking healthy this year.

We've a split personality so it depends which Armagh turns up so you may not know where you're at :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Itchy

Cavan v Laois going ahead, seems odd to me as there was worse rain yesterday than last week and an u20 game in Laois was postponed yesterday. I hope it's not called off 10 mins before it is due to start.

Blowitupref

Laois 1-3 Cavan 1-8. Laois have the strong wind advantage 2nd half
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Blowitupref

Great start to the 2nd half for Cavan they now lead 2-9 to 1-3
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Blowitupref

FT Laois 1-6 Cavan 3-10. Cavan sealed the impressive win with a injury time goal. Cavan started the day bottom of the table and are now joint top on 4 points.

Itchy

Couldn't make it today but that is some win for cavan and I think a vindication of Mickey Graham, at least at this part if the season. Laois will  be disappointed with only 3 points in the 2nd half. Stephen Murray with 2 goals off the bench from wing back.

Captain Obvious

Well done Cavan. A bit of a mad division. Its looking like nine points could be enough for promotion and six points to avoid relegation.

Westside

A dominant win for Cavan and an impressive team performance all over the field. Mickey needs to get credit for the way he set up the team. Playing Martin Reilly in defence in such terrible conditions was a brilliant move, he's so mobile he never allowed Laois to pin us in defence.
Faulkner was excellent, Stephen Murray took both goals very well. Gerry Smith had a mixed bag but one of his better performances. Pierson and James Smith looked more effective than I've seen them so far. Doughty got a goal when undoubtedly going for a point but was poor besides that.
Laois were poor and had the lions share of mistakes in an error ridden game.

AFM

Quote from: Itchy on February 16, 2020, 03:45:11 PM
Couldn't make it today but that is some win for cavan and I think a vindication of Mickey Graham, at least at this part if the season. Laois will  be disappointed with only 3 points in the 2nd half. Stephen Murray with 2 goals off the bench from wing back.

Have you made any game, you missed Armagh one as well, just as well you didn't waste your money on a season ticket. 8) ;D ;D

Quote from: Itchy on November 27, 2019, 06:12:41 PM
Unlike most of you dicks I'll be at all cavans games this year. As I live in the west now every game is an away game for me.

::)

Itchy

Quote from: AFM on February 16, 2020, 06:47:23 PM
Quote from: Itchy on February 16, 2020, 03:45:11 PM

Have you made any game, you missed Armagh one as well, just as well you didn't waste your money on a season ticket. 8) ;D ;D

Quote from: Itchy on November 27, 2019, 06:12:41 PM
Unlike most of you dicks I'll be at all cavans games this year. As I live in the west now every game is an away game for me.

::)

I've a family member at deaths door so cant travel too far lad, is that ok with you? He hadn't planned on dieing during the league hence my first post.

AFM

Apologies not a mind reader it was said to wind up, wouldn't offend anyone going through that, we probably all have been there, hope everything works out.