The Super(ish) Leeds United Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, January 25, 2007, 08:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archie Mitchell

Some performance from them. Will that be Beckford's last game? Linked with Newcastle and alot of Championship clubs will be after him now in January as he's out of contract in summer.

Carmen Stateside

He was the best striker on show today. Newcastle will not get him cheap if the rest of the forwards on show is anything to go by. How much was Berbatov?

SLIGONIAN

Jees all the pain of the last few yrs, all came out of me today and were banished to the past, even with better leeds teams thats the first time ive seen leeds win at old trafford....what a day.........ecstatic.....we are on the up for sure...

Leeds till I die...marching on together,
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Rufus T Firefly

Oh Yes, Oh Yes!!!

Absolutely treeeeeeeemendous!!!!   

I'm absolutely elated after that, and Sir's interview was the icing on the cake!!   :-*

ross4life

Quote from: Rufus T Firefly on January 03, 2010, 04:37:17 PM
Oh Yes, Oh Yes!!!

Absolutely treeeeeeeemendous!!!!   

I'm absolutely elated after that, and Sir's interview was the icing on the cake!!   :-*

are you a leeds fan or abu?

not surprising most of the comment's on here are from City,arse & pool fan's

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: ross4life on January 03, 2010, 04:47:12 PM

Why don't you go back to the start of the thread you just posted on?    ::)

ross4life

Quote from: Rufus T Firefly on January 03, 2010, 05:01:40 PM
Quote from: ross4life on January 03, 2010, 04:47:12 PM

Why don't you go back to the start of the thread you just posted on?    ::)

fair enough so
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Billys Boots

Nice start to the year.  ;D

Beckford's mad if he thinks he has a better future away from that team. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

T Fearon

Lads, I'll apologise in advance for Spurs bringing you back to reality! ;D

Still the top flight isn't the same without you and on to-day's performance it'll not be long till you're back where you belong. ;)

Denn Forever

Quote from: Billys Boots on January 03, 2010, 05:50:46 PM
Nice start to the year.  ;D

Beckford's mad if he thinks he has a better future away from that team.

It depeds on who gets him and what weekly wage he'd be on. He would be mad to leave.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Billys Boots

I understand that Leeds are going to make him a daft offer too in the next few weeks.  Ray Ransom must be rubbing his mitts in glee.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

ross4life

Quote from: T Fearon on January 03, 2010, 07:42:44 PM
Lads, I'll apologise in advance for Spurs bringing you back to reality! ;D

Still the top flight isn't the same without you and on to-day's performance it'll not be long till you're back where you belong. ;)

if leeds perform like they did v united they should have no problem knocking spurs out too, after all a full spurs team couldn't even beat uniteds 2nd team in the carling cup a few weeks ago

Mourne Rover

The visit to Spurs will be another glamour game, and it was a bit striking that we were the last team out of the hat for the second draw in a row, but it does not really matter if we lose. The priority was always automatic promotion, and the triumph at Old Trafford proved that we are a club which deserves to be in the top grade. It was probably our best performance since the Champions League days of 00/01, and possibly our best away league result since the 91/92 championship season. Beckford going would be a blow, but it is much more important to keep Grayson

tyronefan

Minder

Quote from: tyronefan on January 11, 2010, 09:35:30 PM
not good news for Leeds fans   Grayson is linked with the Burnley job

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/leeds_united/8451692.stm

They will probably be in the same division next season so he is as well where he is.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"