Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trueblue1234

Quote from: Thebigdog on August 30, 2018, 03:58:40 AM
Quote from: TwoUpTwoDown on August 30, 2018, 12:21:17 AM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 29, 2018, 11:38:53 PM
Quote from: Thebigdog on August 29, 2018, 09:31:45 AM
Mickey said in the Irish News he only wants support from those who went to Navan back in June. I was in Navan with a Meath jersey on, would that matter? Wonder is Roisin Jordan going?

So you're a Meathie?

No...He's an Augherie. And ever since his namesake and clubman (some lad called Eugene something) got ousted from the Tyrone seniors he has done nothing but spout hate and negativity towards Tyrone GAA.

By all means wear away at whatever geansaí you want, but please don't take a ticket from a deserving candidate. Save your putrid for the high stool and let us real Tyrone gaels (be that North, SOUTH, East or West) get on with supporting our County.
Apparently if you hate Mickey Harte you hate Tyrone? Oh no oh no. I wanted a Meath win so I could see the pressure pile on Mick. Just like a lot of Tyrone Gaels I might add! Lol

So your hate for MH is greater that a desire for Tyrone to do well. Says it all really.....
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

LeoMc

Quote from: sambostar on August 29, 2018, 10:01:22 AM
Quote from: mick999 on August 28, 2018, 10:20:53 AM
Gaelic Weekly Live had a chat show about the match last night in Trillick

https://www.facebook.com/GaelicWeeklyLive/videos/687308244959236/?tn-str=k*F
This was enjoyable. Thought Davy Harte spoke very well, is he managing? He comes across like he could follow in his uncles footsteps in management.

Gormley is brilliant. No heirs or graces, Tyrone to win. Get stuck into the Dubs. What you wouldn't give to have him in his prime getting stuck into Kilkenny on Sunday. Was funny listening to his experience with the psychologist woman from back in 2008 - can't imagine he'd been into that sort of thing  :)
Davy is still playing.
Conor does have children, but he doesn't have airs. :P

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: LeoMc on August 30, 2018, 11:07:34 AM
Quote from: sambostar on August 29, 2018, 10:01:22 AM
Quote from: mick999 on August 28, 2018, 10:20:53 AM
Gaelic Weekly Live had a chat show about the match last night in Trillick

https://www.facebook.com/GaelicWeeklyLive/videos/687308244959236/?tn-str=k*F
This was enjoyable. Thought Davy Harte spoke very well, is he managing? He comes across like he could follow in his uncles footsteps in management.

Gormley is brilliant. No heirs or graces, Tyrone to win. Get stuck into the Dubs. What you wouldn't give to have him in his prime getting stuck into Kilkenny on Sunday. Was funny listening to his experience with the psychologist woman from back in 2008 - can't imagine he'd been into that sort of thing  :)
Davy is still playing.
Conor does have children, but he doesn't have airs. :P

Interesting to see, both men going to face each other in the first round this year also!!
2 Tyrone legends!!

Snapchap

Quote from: Thebigdog on August 30, 2018, 03:58:40 AM
Quote from: TwoUpTwoDown on August 30, 2018, 12:21:17 AM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 29, 2018, 11:38:53 PM
Quote from: Thebigdog on August 29, 2018, 09:31:45 AM
Mickey said in the Irish News he only wants support from those who went to Navan back in June. I was in Navan with a Meath jersey on, would that matter? Wonder is Roisin Jordan going?

So you're a Meathie?

No...He's an Augherie. And ever since his namesake and clubman (some lad called Eugene something) got ousted from the Tyrone seniors he has done nothing but spout hate and negativity towards Tyrone GAA.

By all means wear away at whatever geansaí you want, but please don't take a ticket from a deserving candidate. Save your putrid for the high stool and let us real Tyrone gaels (be that North, SOUTH, East or West) get on with supporting our County.
Apparently if you hate Mickey Harte you hate Tyrone? Oh no oh no. I wanted a Meath win so I could see the pressure pile on Mick. Just like a lot of Tyrone Gaels I might add! Lol
A man who supports whoever Tyrone is playing, but who has 'Come on Tyrone' across his facebook profile picture  ???

Christmas Lights

Id like to hear the thoughts of the bigdog and southtyronegael on the actual match itself this weekend.  Would like both of them to review it and give what they think the outcome will be.

Forget about Mickey for the time being if that's possible & base your thoughts on the players and how you see it going.  Lets forget about Mickey for a moment and discuss the football match itself.

Snapchap

Quote from: Christmas Lights on August 30, 2018, 02:26:07 PM
Id like to hear the thoughts of the bigdog and southtyronegael on the actual match itself this weekend.  Would like both of them to review it and give what they think the outcome will be.

Forget about Mickey for the time being if that's possible & base your thoughts on the players and how you see it going.  Lets forget about Mickey for a moment and discuss the football match itself.

Both? Hasn't it been well established, even before he replied to another posters comment under the wrong username a few weeks ago, that it's the same person?

Christmas Lights

I think its two different people to be honest.  Not that I care.

Anyway, look forward to hearing their thoughts.

Ever consider therapy there Snapchat?

The Trap

You sound too normal to be on here Christmas Lights :)

Snapchap

Quote from: Christmas Lights on August 30, 2018, 02:37:03 PM

Therapy for what? I make only very occasional posts. I really only use this site to read about football. 'Thebigdog'/STG' though is a bully, and bullying is my absolute pet peeve - hence my posts about him.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Snapchap on August 30, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

Therapy for what? I make only very occasional posts. I really only use this site to read about football. 'Thebigdog'/STG' though is a bully, and bullying is my absolute pet peeve - hence my posts about him.

And the Faceyb stalking? Is that necessary?   

Snapchap

Quote from: Christmas Lights on August 30, 2018, 04:11:44 PM

Stalking? Calm the baps. I noticed a snide comment on facebook that mirrored a snide comment here and made reference to it about a week ago. Since then I only mentioned his profile picture today to show the hypocrisy in saying he cheers for whoever Tyrone are playing against, whilst having a profile picture with 'come on Tyrone' across it. Hope that's OK with you.

Frank_The_Tank

Quote from: Snapchap on August 30, 2018, 04:19:47 PM

Stalking? Calm the baps. I noticed a snide comment on facebook that mirrored a snide comment here and made reference to it about a week ago. Since then I only mentioned his profile picture today to show the hypocrisy in saying he cheers for whoever Tyrone are playing against, whilst having a profile picture with 'come on Tyrone' across it. Hope that's OK with you.

Any other proof its the same person or is the comment that mirrors one on social media where your Sherlock holmes work ends?  All this dung is getting away from discussing the actual match.  You obv have no time for said posters, they have no time for you - why dont you use the ignore function and they can use the same and actually discuss some football.

Anyone think Harte will spring any starting surprises for the weekend?  Heard a few mentioning Aidy McRory a possible starter and just stick like glue to Kilkenny - I would be amazed if it happened personally
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

Snapchap

Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on August 30, 2018, 04:38:49 PM

Any other proof its the same person or is the comment that mirrors one on social media where your Sherlock holmes work ends?  All this dung is getting away from discussing the actual match.  You obv have no time for said posters, they have no time for you - why dont you use the ignore function and they can use the same and actually discuss some football.

Anyone think Harte will spring any starting surprises for the weekend?  Heard a few mentioning Aidy McRory a possible starter and just stick like glue to Kilkenny - I would be amazed if it happened personally

Well he said that it was him who posted the facebook comment, so sounds like Sherlock Holmes was on the ball once again.

And I can ignore no problem, but he'll still be posting abusive comments about named people online, which is what I am trying to say is wrong.

P.s. I know Mickey Harte can throw a curveball or two when he takes the notion, but when has Aidan McCrory last start a game? That's a genuine question that I don't know the answer to, but it's long enough that it's a bit if a stretch to suggest he will get the nod to start the AI final.

Snapchap

Quote from: Snapchap on August 30, 2018, 04:46:01 PM

Well he said that it was him who posted the facebook comment, so sounds like Sherlock Holmes was on the ball once again.

And I can ignore no problem, but he'll still be posting abusive comments about named people online, which is what I am trying to say is wrong.

P.s. I know Mickey Harte can throw a curveball or two when he takes the notion, but when did Aidan McCrory last start a game? That's a genuine question that I don't know the answer to, but it's long enough that it's a bit if a stretch to suggest he will get the nod to start the AI final.

chieftain

micheal cassidy to mark kilkenny is what im hearing on the grapevine