Previous topic - Next topic

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Snapchap on August 30, 2018, 04:46:01 PM
Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on August 30, 2018, 04:38:49 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on August 30, 2018, 04:19:47 PM
Quote from: Christmas Lights on August 30, 2018, 04:11:44 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on August 30, 2018, 03:44:40 PM
Quote from: Christmas Lights on August 30, 2018, 02:37:03 PM
I think its two different people to be honest.  Not that I care.

Anyway, look forward to hearing their thoughts.

Ever consider therapy there Snapchat?

Therapy for what? I make only very occasional posts. I really only use this site to read about football. 'Thebigdog'/STG' though is a bully, and bullying is my absolute pet peeve - hence my posts about him.

And the Faceyb stalking? Is that necessary?

Stalking? Calm the baps. I noticed a snide comment on facebook that mirrored a snide comment here and made reference to it about a week ago. Since then I only mentioned his profile picture today to show the hypocrisy in saying he cheers for whoever Tyrone are playing against, whilst having a profile picture with 'come on Tyrone' across it. Hope that's OK with you.

Any other proof its the same person or is the comment that mirrors one on social media where your Sherlock holmes work ends?  All this dung is getting away from discussing the actual match.  You obv have no time for said posters, they have no time for you - why dont you use the ignore function and they can use the same and actually discuss some football.

Anyone think Harte will spring any starting surprises for the weekend?  Heard a few mentioning Aidy McRory a possible starter and just stick like glue to Kilkenny - I would be amazed if it happened personally

Well he said that it was him who posted the facebook comment, so sounds like Sherlock Holmes was on the ball once again.

And I can ignore no problem, but he'll still be posting abusive comments about named people online, which is what I am trying to say is wrong.

P.s. I know Mickey Harte can throw a curveball or two when he takes the notion, but when has Aidan McCrory last start a game? That's a genuine question that I don't know the answer to, but it's long enough that it's a bit if a stretch to suggest he will get the nod to start the AI final.

Funny someone else mentioned about Aidy McRory starting just to stick to Kilkenny.  It wouldn't be the worst idea in the world, I think Kilkennys influence for Dublin is massive and its probably nearly worth sacrificing a player to do this.  In fairness to McRory, he would probably be the one man who would do this and not care about being on the ball / involved much in the game.  It would take massive discipline and Im not sure many other Tyrone players would / could be willing to do that.  The likes of Myler, McNanmee, Hampsey are too good of ballers to maybe sacrifice their game like that, especially on all ireland final day.

Jim Bob

I think it's you who needs therapy. On more than one occasion looking to hear the view if Southtyronegael/thebigdog.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Jim Bob on August 30, 2018, 05:24:53 PM

I think it's you who needs therapy. On more than one occasion looking to hear the view if Southtyronegael/thebigdog.

LOL.

At the end of the day, its probably an understatement to say they disapprove of Mickey Harte, each to their own, but they are clearly big Tyrone supporters otherwise they wouldn't be so vocal.  Would be interesting to hear their thoughts ahead of the game itself without the Mickey Harte bashing.

Jim Bob

Quote from: Christmas Lights on August 30, 2018, 05:30:58 PM
Quote from: Jim Bob on August 30, 2018, 05:24:53 PM

LOL.

At the end of the day, its probably an understatement to say they disapprove of Mickey Harte, each to their own, but they are clearly big Tyrone supporters otherwise they wouldn't be so vocal.  Would be interesting to hear their thoughts ahead of the game itself without the Mickey Harte bashing.

Definitely not a big Tyrone supporter. He/She wants to see TYRONE beaten so he can continue his Harte bashing

Dire Ear

JC , let it go,  and do we need all  the quoting??

southtyronegael

Ok lads let's leave the harte bashing for a few days and we can get back to it straight after the game.

RedHand88

What time are we expecting team news??

southtyronegael

On the game itself, I think we can win it if we are brave enough. We will need 2-14 or 3-11 to win it so I'd go all out attack from the start, big man edge of square (cavanagh or even Mc nulty). Get as many balls in on top of dubs full backline as possible. We need goals and plenty of them.

southtyronegael

Kilkenny MUST be man marked and hampsey is the man to do it. Cluxton also needs some special attention. If we can get those 2 rattled then we are half way there.

clarshack

Quote from: southtyronegael on August 30, 2018, 09:13:26 PM
Kilkenny MUST be man marked and hampsey is the man to do it. Cluxton also needs some special attention. If we can get those 2 rattled then we are half way there.

Armagh showed as far back in 2003 that Cluxton can be got at.

Jack McCaffrey's runs also need curtailed.

Norf Tyrone

First 15 to play Dublin in All Ireland Final

1 N Morgan

2 M McKernan

3 R McNamee

4 P Hampsey

5 T McCann

6 F Burns

7 P Harte

8 C Cavanagh

9 C McShane

10 M Donnelly

11 N Sludden

12 K McGeary

13 M Bradley

14 R Donnelly

15 C McAliskey
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Thebigdog

Interesting watching the documentary the other night. Myself and Paul McGirr were in the same class at St Ciaran s for five years. Can't say me and him were any big mates or anything, that was probably to do with him supporting United and me Liverpool lol. You had a choice during PE you wore a plain white t shirt or a Tyrone jersey. McGirr always wore a Tyrone jersey with the red collar up. He looked like a lad who dreamed about playing for Tyrone. Always played with the head up, good fielder of the ball excellent free taker off the ground. Paul was definitely the star player going into the 97 minors. When you look at the 05 Final that forward line would have been complete with Paul at 12( even though Ryan Mellon had a good performance). Hearing his father talk about their final conversation was very emotional  to watch. To think that Paul gave all for that Tyrone jersey, the Red hand. That's what these Tyrone players come Sunday should understand. The men that came before Paul, Cormac McAnallen look what they gave? Tactics can only get you so far it will be blood and thunder that will win Tyrone this All Ireland and no shortage of bravery from the players and more importantly the sideline. Let's hope they can do Paul McGirr and Cormac McAnallen s family proud.

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: Christmas Lights on August 30, 2018, 05:16:45 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on August 30, 2018, 04:46:01 PM
Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on August 30, 2018, 04:38:49 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on August 30, 2018, 04:19:47 PM
Quote from: Christmas Lights on August 30, 2018, 04:11:44 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on August 30, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

Therapy for what? I make only very occasional posts. I really only use this site to read about football. 'Thebigdog'/STG' though is a bully, and bullying is my absolute pet peeve - hence my posts about him.

And the Faceyb stalking? Is that necessary?

Stalking? Calm the baps. I noticed a snide comment on facebook that mirrored a snide comment here and made reference to it about a week ago. Since then I only mentioned his profile picture today to show the hypocrisy in saying he cheers for whoever Tyrone are playing against, whilst having a profile picture with 'come on Tyrone' across it. Hope that's OK with you.

Any other proof its the same person or is the comment that mirrors one on social media where your Sherlock holmes work ends?  All this dung is getting away from discussing the actual match.  You obv have no time for said posters, they have no time for you - why dont you use the ignore function and they can use the same and actually discuss some football.

Anyone think Harte will spring any starting surprises for the weekend?  Heard a few mentioning Aidy McRory a possible starter and just stick like glue to Kilkenny - I would be amazed if it happened personally

Well he said that it was him who posted the facebook comment, so sounds like Sherlock Holmes was on the ball once again.

And I can ignore no problem, but he'll still be posting abusive comments about named people online, which is what I am trying to say is wrong.

P.s. I know Mickey Harte can throw a curveball or two when he takes the notion, but when has Aidan McCrory last start a game? That's a genuine question that I don't know the answer to, but it's long enough that it's a bit if a stretch to suggest he will get the nod to start the AI final.

Funny someone else mentioned about Aidy McRory starting just to stick to Kilkenny.  It wouldn't be the worst idea in the world, I think Kilkennys influence for Dublin is massive and its probably nearly worth sacrificing a player to do this.  In fairness to McRory, he would probably be the one man who would do this and not care about being on the ball / involved much in the game.  It would take massive discipline and Im not sure many other Tyrone players would / could be willing to do that.  The likes of Myler, McNanmee, Hampsey are too good of ballers to maybe sacrifice their game like that, especially on all ireland final day.

Awk now guys catch yourselves on!! McCrory wouldnt get close to him! Wouldnt be the worst idea you say?? go back 12 months! We done this last year in the Semi on him and Kilkenny absolutely destroyed us and McCrory! Im not slating McCrory he's a good enuf player but not Kilkenny standard!!

southtyronegael

Mayo put their best defender Keegan on Kilkenny in last year's final. He held him to 8 possessions and helped himself to a goal after he had Kilkenny broke. That's the template.  Hampsey all day for me.

Frank_The_Tank

Quote from: southtyronegael on August 31, 2018, 09:42:34 AM
Mayo put their best defender Keegan on Kilkenny in last year's final. He held him to 8 possessions and helped himself to a goal after he had Kilkenny broke. That's the template.  Hampsey all day for me.

Keith Higgins??? Personally think Meyler will start and pick him up - need someone who has a serious engine and will run all day - Kieran McG other option
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience