Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

Is Pearse Gallagher back playing?

omagh_gael

Correct Norf. Plus Pearse Grimes returned last night after missing a right few games. UnderLights, yeah Gallagher is still suspended. Think he got 8 weeks so should be back soon. That's a third of our starting 15 out so if we can beat Aghaloo and get to the break we will be in a good place.

Onthe40

Greencastle running out of time..

trueblue1234

Quote from: omagh_gael on June 28, 2018, 10:27:28 AM
Correct Norf. Plus Pearse Grimes returned last night after missing a right few games. UnderLights, yeah Gallagher is still suspended. Think he got 8 weeks so should be back soon. That's a third of our starting 15 out so if we can beat Aghaloo and get to the break we will be in a good place.

:-\  Thought the 8 week suspensions were two games now?
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

omagh_gael

Quote from: trueblue1234 on June 28, 2018, 12:41:02 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on June 28, 2018, 10:27:28 AM

:-\  Thought the 8 week suspensions were two games now?

I thought that at the time but he 100% got 8 weeks.

Under Lights

I heard a rumour that he got a two game suspension but that Loughmacrory imposed an internal 8 week ban on him.

I'm sure that's not the case but only what I was told.

TabClear

Quote from: Under Lights on June 28, 2018, 12:49:06 PM
I heard a rumour that he got a two game suspension but that Loughmacrory imposed an internal 8 week ban on him.

I'm sure that's not the case but only what I was told.

Fair play to them if that is the case. Sends out a message, especially if they have a few injuries.

Under Lights

Probably not true, i would imagine that the 8 weeks was handed down by the county board.

Tyrone Gaa

Huge win today for Aghyaran to keep them in contact and lift them of the bottom of the league. Edendork look like they won't halt the slide after a tanking from Carrickmore. Moy got a home point of derrylaughan still all to play for at the bottom. I'm calling Coalisland and Killyclogher safe on 10pts.

Moy p11 8pts
Edendork p12 8pts
Aghyaran p12 6pts
Pomeroy p12 6pts
Galbally p11 5pts
Living the dream!!!

redzone

Donaghmore wining against the island, not many called that. They are in 5th now. Clonoe look to be gathering form at the right time too. Errigal the best team I've seen play yet but Carmen won't be easy for them in championship

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: redzone on July 01, 2018, 08:38:36 PM
Donaghmore wining against the island, not many called that. They are in 5th now. Clonoe look to be gathering form at the right time too. Errigal the best team I've seen play yet but Carmen won't be easy for them in championship

Donaghmore looked solid and deserved to beat Coalisland who themselves were missing a lot of key men so I wouldn't read into the result too much. Clone have turned a corner since their management shuffle/change. I'd agree Errigal and Trilick are the 2 best I've seen this year. I don't give carrickmore a chance in the championship, Errigal should win with a bit to spare.
Living the dream!!!

Under Lights

Eskra now on a 11 game winning streak in Division 3.

Tyrone95

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on July 02, 2018, 07:42:37 AM
Quote from: redzone on July 01, 2018, 08:38:36 PM

Donaghmore looked solid and deserved to beat Coalisland who themselves were missing a lot of key men so I wouldn't read into the result too much. Clone have turned a corner since their management shuffle/change. I'd agree Errigal and Trilick are the 2 best I've seen this year. I don't give carrickmore a chance in the championship, Errigal should win with a bit to spare.
Of course we will be going in as underdogs, but momentum is building at the right time in the season for our men. Can never jump to conclusions when it comes to an Carmen Errigal derby.....

Christmas Lights

Is it true that Moortown have only one player on their senior team from the back to back league and championship minor teams?? 

If thats true, what has happened?

WT4E

Quote from: Christmas Lights on July 02, 2018, 10:38:31 AM
Is it true that Moortown have only one player on their senior team from the back to back league and championship minor teams?? 

If thats true, what has happened?

Couldn't confirm that but heard there was a really big rift in the club involving that team. Remember thinking that with Moortown having that group of players coming through they could be back challenging at the top but never turned out that way.