Roscommon v Armagh

Started by illdecide, July 02, 2018, 10:06:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Syferus on July 07, 2018, 12:46:01 PM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on July 07, 2018, 12:43:22 PM
Torn between watching the Rossies or England today.

Hoping both win I'm sure.

I have my half and half scarf ready to go.

Hound

Looks like Rossies  lost their full forward in the warm up

on the sideline

Any of you able to watch this on RTÉ news now app? I'm getting message saying an unexpected error occurred >:(

Don Johnson

Could watch right up to throw in then it knocked off. Great.

Stan Laurel

Quote from: on the sideline on July 07, 2018, 03:26:37 PM
Any of you able to watch this on RTÉ news now app? I'm getting message saying an unexpected error occurred >:(

It must be blocked I was watching up until the game - muppets!

Solo_run

Armagh having to work twice as hard for frees

smelmoth

Great game.

Tyrone man beside me confused by what he is seeing.

Think we need to be a bit more savvy with short term tactics when we concede a few scores on the bounce. Roscommon got their goal out of doing this

Zulu

Fine half of football. Wouldn't agree Armagh are not getting soft frees. Thought they got a their fair share too. Both teams going at it and some great scores though you couldn't see either team trouble the best based on this game.

Rudi

Roscommon should be home and board. 5 goals

Syferus

Quote from: Zulu on July 07, 2018, 03:44:03 PM
Fine half of football. Wouldn't agree Armagh are not getting soft frees. Thought they got a their fair share too. Both teams going at it and some great scores though you couldn't see either team trouble the best based on this game.

Go back to bed, Dublin aren't playing till next weekend.

our_fella

3 weekends in row of boiling weather looks to be taking its tole on Armagh. Be prepared to see long balls in

Zulu

Quote from: Syferus on July 07, 2018, 03:46:36 PM
Quote from: Zulu on July 07, 2018, 03:44:03 PM

Go back to bed, Dublin aren't playing till next weekend.

We all know sense and you are very uncomfortable bedfellows but try taking one day off from being the boards outstanding moron. Perhaps you've been drinking but if so stay away from the laptop for all our sanities.

JoG2

Very enjoyable half of football. Armagh needy tighten up a fair bit. Enda Smith fairly 'stepped' it up in the last 10 mins of the half.

Rudi

Ref keeping Armagh in game

Rudi