Things people do on TV / in films that never happen in real life

Started by Eamonnca1, February 07, 2019, 12:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Subbie

Some boys having a shave , he's only just started , has about 1/3 of it done , gets a phone call and gallops out the door wiping the remaining shaving foam off with a towel

Would never happen in real life.

johnnycool

Quote from: The Subbie on March 06, 2019, 07:34:46 AM
Some boys having a shave , he's only just started , has about 1/3 of it done , gets a phone call and gallops out the door wiping the remaining shaving foam off with a towel

And is clean shaven underneath. That must be veet rather than shaving foam...........

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: johnnycool on March 06, 2019, 10:13:26 AM

And is clean shaven underneath. That must be veet rather than shaving foam...........

I woke up one night after a feed of drink when I was a student...remembered very little.  There was a lovely ladies cream smell so I thought I must have struck gold and got a bit of action... I got up and looked in the mirror....action alright....Veeted the eyebrows clean off me the bastards did!

johnnycool

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 06, 2019, 10:35:14 AM

I woke up one night after a feed of drink when I was a student...remembered very little.  There was a lovely ladies cream smell so I thought I must have struck gold and got a bit of action... I got up and looked in the mirror....action alright....Veeted the eyebrows clean off me the b**tards did!

Veet smells far from lovely IIRC.

Reminded me of these reviews on Amazon. Still funny after all these years.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R3GDDEL1SC1QQ5

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: johnnycool on March 06, 2019, 10:38:56 AM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 06, 2019, 10:35:14 AM

I woke up one night after a feed of drink when I was a student...remembered very little.  There was a lovely ladies cream smell so I thought I must have struck gold and got a bit of action... I got up and looked in the mirror....action alright....Veeted the eyebrows clean off me the b**tards did!

Veet smells far from lovely IIRC.

Reminded me of these reviews on Amazon. Still funny after all these years.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R3GDDEL1SC1QQ5

It might have been Imac but whatever it was I had no eyebrow!

BennyCake

Someone always answers the door about a second after it's been knocked.

Then, the knocker will give them about 2 seconds to answer, before knocking again.

From the Bunker

Nearly all sitcoms have a Staircase in their sitting room.

Don't think I've ever been in a family home where this was the case.