MHC - Kilkenny V Laois

Started by G@@, April 08, 2008, 10:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G@@

The Kilkenny V Laois minor hurling match is fixed for Freshford on Sunday 13th April 2008 at 1.00pm. Any ideas on why the powers-that-be did not fix the game for Nowlan Park as a curtain-raiser for the NHL Semi Final meeting of Tipp and Kilkenny?

So much for promoting hurling in the weaker counties...  ::)
"I can't get over you - 'till you come out from under him" - Pat Shortt - Class!

Onlooker

There is a National Football League match between Kilkenny and London being played as a curtain raiser in Nowlan Park.  I think that the Kilkenny footballers are entitled to get the chance to play before a big match.

G@@

I suppose you're right about the footballers! Thank God they didn't after, Kilkenny romped to a 24 point victory.
"I can't get over you - 'till you come out from under him" - Pat Shortt - Class!

thejuice

Meath had a good win yesterday over Laois. Good to see something happening at minor for us. Carlow in the final will be a tough one.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Lecale2

Is that the "A" final - Meath v Carlow? Changed times indeed!!

The Claw

Congrats to Paul Reilly an the Meath minors with a fantastic win over Laois.

laoisgaa

Carlow beat Meath yesterday in the Quarter-Final with Wexford beating Offaly at the same stage