East wall #Irelandisfull

Started by Truth hurts, January 04, 2023, 11:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Quote from: Look-Up! on August 07, 2023, 02:38:30 PM
Nobody gets "replaced". The word is meaningless. We live, we choose our partners, we die. If our children are healthy and happy that's all that matters. There is nothing worse in this world than a sick child. The colour of their skin is the very last thing anyone should worry about. The blood flowing through our descendants veins will be the same family blood we have, skin colour will make absolutely no change to that. We're too bloody white anyway, burn far too quickly.

It is a pity some people can't be replaced mind you.

theticklemister

I didn't think Gaels could be racist, but I used to think Irish people couldn't also.

general_lee

Quote from: theticklemister on August 07, 2023, 06:03:45 PM
I didn't think Gaels could be racist, but I used to think Irish people couldn't also.
There's a pile of them on Twitter, self-styled Irish "Nationalists".
Despite having very little to no Irish, not being involved or having any knowledge of things like GAA, comhaltas etc, they let on to be Uber-Gaels and tend to have someone like Padraig Pearse as their profile picture.
They all like to stay anonymous, because right-wing fascists and racists haven't the balls to say what they think publicly.

LeoMc

Quote from: general_lee on August 07, 2023, 09:33:03 PM
Despite having very little to no Irish, not being involved or having any knowledge of things like GAA, comhaltas etc, they let on to be Uber-Gaels and tend to have someone like Padraig Pearse as their profile picture.
They all like to stay anonymous, because right-wing fascists and racists haven't the balls to say what they think publicly.
A few on here too, no different than their fellow travellers in Carrickfergus, only the symbols are different.

J70

Quote from: Snapchap on August 07, 2023, 11:31:38 AM
Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on August 06, 2023, 02:43:33 AM
https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/c69/BALLINTOY/7F65E2B1-2BB4-44D8-8CAA-2CB83584318E.jpeg
The end game is to get rid of Christianity and the white indigenous people. Through miscegenation and replacement.

Quote from: burdizzo on August 06, 2023, 10:43:53 AM
Ha ha! Oh, you nihilistic 'liberals'; so easily convulsed! It doesn't have to be a conspiracy, but the replacement is happening, all right. Mind you, miscegenation is being pushed quite hard in the media and advertising world - every second 'typical Irish couple' seems to be mixed race - so you do sometimes wonder who's behind it all...

Don't dip into this thread all that often, but f**k me, it's a sad reminder that brainless hate filled racists really do walk among us in significant numbers.

Indeed.

You go on holiday for a couple of weeks and come back to see this type of hysterical nonsense being pushed on the board.

I mean, "miscegenation " FFS!

Itchy

Very many of those posters on twitter are English neo nazis. If you look closely the mask drops as they clearly dont know a thing about Ireland.

Rossfan

Things like "Irish Nationalists" and "Ulster Nationalists" need to Co operate in the fight against blah blah and of course use of the word "Eire"
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

general_lee

Quote from: Itchy on August 08, 2023, 11:19:28 AM

Very many of those posters on twitter are English neo nazis. If you look closely the mask drops as they clearly dont know a thing about Ireland.
I had a run-in with one from Newry direction. Big Man Utd man he was, though hadn't a clue about anything GAA-related. Definitely a local though, a stupid one at that.

whitey

Just out of curiosity for the posters on this topic-are you in favor of "open borders"?

My definition of open borders is unlimited in migration

Itchy

Quote from: whitey on August 08, 2023, 01:52:49 PM
Just out of curiosity for the posters on this topic-are you in favor of "open borders"?

Not in favour of that and that is not what we have currently in Ireland. But you knew that already.

Milltown Row2

How's the closed border thingy working in the states over the years?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

whitey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 08, 2023, 01:58:07 PM

What are you talking about?

We have tens of millions of undocumented people in the country

We currently have a defacto open borders policy in place

Itchy

Quote from: whitey on August 08, 2023, 02:09:31 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 08, 2023, 01:58:07 PM

What are you talking about?

We have tens of millions of undocumented people in the country

We currently have a defacto open borders policy in place

Glad to see you refer to the US as "we". Thats a good 1st step.
You have a closed border that you cant police. Thats different than an "open border"

Rossfan

Quote from: Itchy on August 08, 2023, 01:55:35 PM

Not in favour of that and that is not what we have currently in Ireland. But you knew that already.

Of course he did.
Trying to deflect from the bashing his soul mates have been getting here.
North Korea has closed borders.  Wonder would our 0.8%  ever feck off there?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

whitey

Great pivot to change the subject because you know I'm right

How many posters on this topic support open borders or support political parties that support open borders?

I'd be happy to discuss US immigration policy on the US politics thread