Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

JoG2

And the new chant is Mickey Harte's red and white army, not white and red army 🤘

marty34

Quote from: themania1 on October 27, 2023, 03:47:08 PMThey haven't even posted it on their own twitter yet, could they be trying to change it giving the backlash? has this ever happened before?

It'll move on and people will buy it.  Like all jerseys, it'll take a while to get used to it but it'll fly out the O'Neills' stores door in November and December.

How often do each county change their jersey - every 2 or 3 years?

Getting worse than the soccer clubs.  A money racket.  Jerseys, never mind the coats, zippies and bottoms.

p3427977

Anywhere I can see all the provisional NFL fixtures? Can only find Kerry's so far.

JoG2

Quote from: p3427977 on October 28, 2023, 01:04:33 PMAnywhere I can see all the provisional NFL fixtures? Can only find Kerry's so far.

Home to Tyrone the following week. Roscommon, Dublin & Monaghan as well at home. Kerry, Galway and Mayo away apparently. All home games in Celtic Park as far as I know

Wildweasel74

How we have Dublin at home, when we were home to them last year.

JoG2

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on October 28, 2023, 08:13:40 PMHow we have Dublin at home, when we were home to them last year.

Our last league game against Dublin was in Dublin

GAABoardMod5

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on October 28, 2023, 08:13:40 PMHow we have Dublin at home, when we were home to them last year.

Fixtures are the reverse of last year, with Derry taking Donegal's place and Dublin taking Armagh's in Div 1.

Donegal beat Kerry to open in January 2023, so Derry travel to Kerry to open 2024.  That's how I believe it works anyway.

Champion The Wonder Horse

Actually loved the Dublin game. Probably the highlight of the year. Some crowd of them made a weekend of it. Great supporters.

JoG2

Quote from: Champion The Wonder Horse on October 28, 2023, 10:59:56 PM

Actually loved the Dublin game. Probably the highlight of the year. Some crowd of them made a weekend of it. Great supporters.

It was a great occasion. 4 pub pub-crawl after and each packed with Dublin fans having a great time.

Estimator

Handy win in the end for Glen. They had a few difficulties in the first half, but once Lynch went off they could really go after the kick out and McLarnon was never going to match Lynch's link/support play.
Ulster League Champions 2009

clawaddy

I reckon we have Monaghan, Roscommon, Kerry and Tyrone at home with Mayo, Dublin and Galway away. Don't know in what order the games occur

Estimator

Quote from: clawaddy on October 29, 2023, 08:01:19 PM
I reckon we have Monaghan, Roscommon, Kerry and Tyrone at home with Mayo, Dublin and Galway away. Don't know in what order the games occur
According to the initial reports we are away to Kerry in our first game.
Ulster League Champions 2009

theticklemister

GAA: The hurling trophy that was won once but lost twice https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-67244230

Up the city

Link

A really good minor hurling final on saturday past.

Screen 3-4 to 0-2 up after 20 mins.

Lavey with as good a comeback as you'll see to win by a point. 2-15 to 4-8.

Red10

The game in Owenbeg on Sunday is in the headlines for all the wrong reasons. The Ref pushed and linesman assulted. Maybe Ulster will come down hard when Derry would usually brush these things under the carpet. The result and behaviour sums up the level of a lot of Junior football in Derry.