Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

ck

Any lad know what's going on in Loup? 3 losses on the bounce and another disaster last night, 5points up again Steelstown with 5mins to go and they lose by 1.

shawshank

Ballinderry also in a bigger mess. When were they ever beaten by 10 never mind 15. Unheard of

theticklemister

Quote from: ck on August 27, 2023, 12:21:11 PM
Any lad know what's going on in Loup? 3 losses on the bounce and another disaster last night, 5points up again Steelstown with 5mins to go and they lose by 1.

Yeah.

We scored a lot at the end, couldn't believe it. I was following it on twitter. Apparently we weren't good either, but a Loup lad should have had a goal at the end I was told. Two points down and He had an empty net and blasted his shot and it rose over the bar.

Seen Ballinderry teamsheet, no Gareth McKinless.

Gone are the days when Ballinderry used to come to the city in their droves each October for the final. Definitely a changing of the guard regarding them.

imtommygunn

Has mcknless not got a broken leg?

screenexile

Wildweasel74

I seen both teams this year, Ballinderry are young, and has not the size or multi county standard players of yesteryear. Loup not a big team either especially the forwards. Big shock the hammering of Newbridge, I seen them beat Kilrea out of the field less than 2 months ago. Wonder what sort team they had out.

Waataboutyee

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on August 27, 2023, 09:00:54 PM
I seen both teams this year, Ballinderry are young, and has not the size or multi county standard players of yesteryear. Loup not a big team either especially the forwards. Big shock the hammering of Newbridge, I seen them beat Kilrea out of the field less than 2 months ago. Wonder what sort team they had out.
Bridge had a strong team out, county players very quiet. Kilrea started poorly but a red card for Rocks saw them take complete control. That group is getting very interesting.

harryR

Relegation play offs looking like they will involve balinderry, loup, Coleraine and then either dungiven or screen. Any early thoughts on what two could go down?

Will it ever end

One goes down to intermediate championship?

Jimmy

2 go down and no one comes up this year.

It'll be one down and one up from next year onwards.

Champion The Wonder Horse

Quote from: harryR on August 28, 2023, 11:08:09 AM
Relegation play offs looking like they will involve balinderry, loup, Coleraine and then either dungiven or screen. Any early thoughts on what two could go down?

Ballinasceeen and dungiven have both beaten Swatragh. We're def in the relegation mix.

theticklemister

Quote from: Champion The Wonder Horse on August 28, 2023, 05:47:14 PM
Quote from: harryR on August 28, 2023, 11:08:09 AM

Ballinasceeen and dungiven have both beaten Swatragh. We're def in the relegation mix.

You always think it's the year that Swatragh pushes on and they never do.

Let me down with that penalty miss last night too.

Silver hill

Big win for Lavey there tonight against the Blues. Leaves the group standings very interesting with Lavey on 4 points and a grudge game against screen where they will fancy themselves now that they have momentum. Leaving aside how bad Bellaghy were, Lavey played with pace, power and intelligence. Reality check for Bellaghy.

ahyewillyewillyewill

No man would have slept better in his bed last night than Lavey manager Gary Cushnehan.

A searing platter of humiliation kindly handed to Damian Cassidy, no doubt a settling of scores for his role in sending Lavey down a division.

As for the Lavey performance,  I have not seen them perform as well since their glory days.

Has a sleeping giant just been awakened?

seanyb

Quote from: ahyewillyewillyewill on August 31, 2023, 10:51:52 AM
No man would have slept better in his bed last night than Lavey manager Gary Cushnehan.

A searing platter of humiliation kindly handed to Damian Cassidy, no doubt a settling of scores for his role in sending Lavey down a division.

As for the Lavey performance,  I have not seen them perform as well since their glory days.

Has a sleeping giant just been awakened?

Lol