Leinster Club Football Championship 2018

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, August 19, 2018, 03:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallyroanAbu

That was a major disaster, Jack Nolan not the better of it since.  Never messed with Paddies Day again.

The PRO

Quote from: Laoiseabu on November 23, 2018, 09:58:51 AM
The last time I seen a Clare football club written off a very certain Portlaoise got Their arses Handed to them by Kilmurry Ibrickane
Ah well at least Portlaoise handed your lot their arses last week. Stop pretending you're from Laois. We're not that f**king stupid.

ILikeStrawberryJam

Laoiseabu

Quote from: The PRO on November 23, 2018, 11:01:31 AM
Quote from: Laoiseabu on November 23, 2018, 09:58:51 AM
The last time I seen a Clare football club written off a very certain Portlaoise got Their arses Handed to them by Kilmurry Ibrickane
Ah well at least Portlaoise handed your lot their arses last week. Stop pretending you're from Laois. We're not that f**king stupid.
Well if I was a Kildare man why would I be bothered commenting on a Laois forum all the time ?

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Quote from: les Antiques on November 22, 2018, 02:20:52 PM
Yeah deferred until Monday night in the highlights package which is a pity . Connaught final been broadcast live followed by deferred showing of munster final which will be a waste of time .

Who said it was deferred until Monday night, these are the schedules from the TG4 website. According to this it's deferred until 3.35pm on Sunday afternoon..

Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

les Antiques

My apologies  Junior . I checked earlier this week and it had the Munster Final as the deferred match . Good to see its been changed .
Huge challenge for Portlaoise but one I think they can overcome . The Renaissance of Rogers has been a big factor this year . Portlaoise by 2 .

Don Draper

Quote from: les Antiques on November 24, 2018, 09:13:10 AM
My apologies  Junior . I checked earlier this week and it had the Munster Final as the deferred match . Good to see its been changed .
Huge challenge for Portlaoise but one I think they can overcome . The Renaissance of Rogers has been a big factor this year . Portlaoise by 2 .
That should be a concern, the one man is never wish to depend upon is Rogers

BallyroanAbu

Rodgers is a serious player and always has been.

Don Draper

BallyroanAbu

One of the best Club Players in Laois over his career, him and Bruno make Portlaoise's forward line tick.  He is antagonist that's what makes others not so fond of him, but at club level he has been brilliant over his entire career.

Don Draper

portlaoisekid

SpeculativeEffort

Quote from: Don Draper on November 24, 2018, 09:11:56 PM
Quote from: les Antiques on November 24, 2018, 09:13:10 AM
That should be a concern, the one man is never wish to depend upon is Rogers

Don u comment for the sake of commenting. Anyone who thinks Rogers hasnt delivered for Portlaoise over the years hasnt watched much football or else they dont know what they are looking at.