Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Boone

The usual frees conceded by the Pomeroy men.  McGeary level of tackling has been poor for years. 

5times5times

How would we rate mckernans murder attempt? Hope his head doesn't fall off

bigtogs

Quote from: Aaron Boone on November 01, 2020, 02:12:36 PM
The usual frees conceded by the Pomeroy men.  McGeary level of tackling has been poor for years.

Referees fault seemingly

bigtogs

Quote from: tyroneman on November 01, 2020, 01:27:30 PM
So has Coney walked? Didn't see him among the subs

Was not named on the 26...told harte see ya later!!

Tyrone Gaa

It's not a pomeroy thing but their men are performing particularly poorly. Kieran McGeary is so sloppy his handling is poor. I know the conditions are poor but he has spilled the ball a few times and concedes frees through lazy tackles. Should have been cautioned maybe force Micky to replace him.
Living the dream!!!

redzone

Mckernarns as about dishonest a player as ubwill ever meet. If I never seen play for Tyrone again it would be to soon.
Just watch tiarnan mccanns effort for their goal, he has to be the worst defender we have by a mile

skeog

Redzone a strike is a red card offence.It was a slap that had a bit of force.

redzone

Christ how can harte watch tiarnan mccanns  he's brutal

square_ball

Quote from: redzone on November 01, 2020, 02:19:13 PM
Mckernarns as about dishonest a player as ubwill ever meet. If I never seen play for Tyrone again it would be to soon.
Just watch tiarnan mccanns effort for their goal, he has to be the worst defender we have by a mile

His 'tackling' has been shocking today. Putting a token arm out and letting the man run by him doesn't count as a tackle.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: redzone on November 01, 2020, 02:51:22 PM
Christ how can harte watch tiarnan mccanns  he's brutal

GPS has good metres covered though.

Very poor stuff from McKernan.

Tyrone Gaa

Thanks for everything Mickey. You will be remembered well.

All the best now
Living the dream!!!

redzone

Why did we take Kennedy of, p harte another game he stays on, complete passenger. Mccurry was brilliant the first half, took off. Harte has to go, his favouritism towards certain players would completey sicken you.

tyrone08

Quote from: redzone on November 01, 2020, 03:19:16 PM
Why did we take Kennedy of, p harte another game he stays on, complete passenger. Mccurry was brilliant the first half, took off. Harte has to go, his favouritism towards certain players would completey sicken you.

It's typical mickey. Don't score enough the just take off the forward without addressing why they aren't getting any ball. Mccurry and Bradley could have ran riot towards the end if they kept him on

Angelo

Quote from: redzone on November 01, 2020, 03:19:16 PM

The changes were terrible. McCurry was our best player when he was hauled off, we collapsed in midfield after Kennedy went off.

Peter Harte is a terrific player but I completely forgot he was on the field until he got a point near the end.

We gave a performance today, I thought a lot of players stood up well. McGeary and Burns getting some criticism but I thought Burns in particular had a savage games, Meyler did a great job on McHugh too but was much maligned.

McQuillan's performance was disgraceful, a chap in awe of Michael Murphy.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

southtyronegael

Tyrone battled well but Donegal just a bit more quality. Peter harte a passenger again yet harte takes off MC curry and canavan who both looked like they could make something happen. Cleaned out in midfield again too.