Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longballin

Quote from: skeog on January 22, 2018, 04:34:01 PM
Moy travel now to Thurles surely thats a lot further for them.

Ah well... is on TG4

Tyrone Gaa

I'm hearing the County Board are on a collision course with Omagh over the Omagh fundraiser for the Tyrone v Dublin game.

Popcorn at the ready.
Living the dream!!!

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on January 24, 2018, 12:25:36 PM
I'm hearing the County Board are on a collision course with Omagh over the Omagh fundraiser for the Tyrone v Dublin game.

Popcorn at the ready.
Omagh trying to reserve seats in the stand for the game for anyone who attends the fundraiser.

The Bearded One

Does the County Board effectively hire Healy Park for games? Or how does it work?
It is what it is. Presumably.

LeoMc

Maybe Omagh own the black and white ones in the middle whilst Tyrone own the red ones...

redhandefender

You would be some plonker to pay £85.00 for a lock of tae and biccies at half time.

Seats have been reserved before I think for tyrone sponsors maybe.

Dire Ear

4 courses as well, as the HobNobs for the hobnobs at h time !!

longballin

Apparently County Committee has stopped it.

GlenMan

Quote from: The Bearded One on January 24, 2018, 02:17:38 PM
Does the County Board effectively hire Healy Park for games? Or how does it work?

County Board owns Healy Park. It's their ground and Omagh just manage/use it on a daily basis.

County Board voted against it last night so it won't go ahead.

In hiding

Quote from: GlenMan on January 24, 2018, 06:59:10 PM

County Board owns Healy Park. It's their ground and Omagh just manage/use it on a daily basis.

The fact that Mickey got locked out a few years ago kinda tells you who owns it. Nice of them to let Omagh manage/use it. I thought killyclogher owned it as it's in cappagh parish

longballin

Is still being advertised. Is Omagh going to defy county board? It is doable without their permission

youhavenofans

Quote from: In hiding on January 24, 2018, 07:14:57 PM
Quote from: GlenMan on January 24, 2018, 06:59:10 PM

3rd best pitch in the parish aswell, after Ballinamullan main pitch and training field.

The fact that Mickey got locked out a few years ago kinda tells you who owns it. Nice of them to let Omagh manage/use it. I thought killyclogher owned it as it's in cappagh parish

Tyrone95

Early in the year yet, but when do league and championship fixtures be released? Is it Feb or March?

Jim Bob

Quote from: longballin on January 24, 2018, 06:01:09 PM
Apparently County Committee has stopped it.

It's going ahead. Being advertised this evening on FB.