Irish News

Started by WT4E, July 21, 2014, 04:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

They were alluded to earlier on this thread

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on May 15, 2016, 11:07:01 PM
They were alluded to earlier on this thread

Is it ok for you to be aware but not a priest?
MWWSI 2017

omaghjoe

So what about this crowd?

http://www.catholicmatch.com/institute/singles/

Its now one of the primary methods of finding a partner to partake in one of the most important sacraments, youd bloodly well hope priests are aware of it.

Sometimes i wonder whether you are dillusional, lacking knowledge about what your talking about or WUMing. Im pretty sure its a combination of the 3 but mostly the first 2.

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on May 15, 2016, 10:44:03 PM
I presume you mean Iceman.Bottom line is Catholic Clergy should not be aware of internet dating sites much less using them.

I mean Tony Baloney. It's not all about you  ;D

Internet dating sites are advertised all over tv. Everyone knows about them.

Arthur_Friend

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on May 15, 2016, 07:11:05 PM
Tony. Here's a few wee rules from the bible you should make sure to adhere to. You should definitely pay particular attention to the last one.

1 Corinthians 14:34:

"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law."

Leviticus 11:7–8:

"And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. You shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you."

Leviticus 19:19:

"You are to keep My statutes. You shall not breed together two kinds of your cattle; you shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor wear a garment upon you of two kinds of material mixed together."

Leviticus 10–11 reads:

"And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcasses in abomination."

Exodus 31:14–15:

"Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death."

Leviticus 19:27:

"You shall not round off the side-growth of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard."

1 Corinthians 6:18 reads:

"Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body."

Conveniently ignored.

Tony? Tony?

No wides

Tony only chooses to post shite and never answers a direct question.

longballin

Quote from: No wides on May 16, 2016, 04:12:31 PM
Tony only chooses to post shite and never answers a direct question.

sounds like the Catholic church

T Fearon

I believe all those quotes from Leviticus to be authentic and adhere to them.Besides anything which contradicts God's defined natural order,like homosexuality is clearly offensive and contrary to God's Law

omaghjoe

You dont eat any bacon or sausages?

T Fearon

laoislad

Do you keep your wife silent in the church?
What happens if she speaks? does she get a smack around the head or is she brought outside and stoned?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

T Fearon

She knows the perils of speaking.Trying to replicate that obedience in the house is a challenge though

omaghjoe

But sure thats not part of Catholic doctrine Tony.

If you are doing for a religious reason as your making out, then it may well amount to heresy against the Catholic faith.

quit yo jibbajabba

Red Hand Man

What do you eat on Good Friday Tony, as I see that fish is a big no no according to those biblical quotes?