Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidelineKick

Quote from: Puckoon on August 25, 2009, 06:12:44 PM
Slicing my f**king fingertip off!!!

WTF!

Completely off?? How much of it did you lose?
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Puckoon

I'd say roughly the size of the whole tip that sits above the finger nail.  On the pinkie. Too little to sew the piece back on, but too big to stitch it together. It's my guitar have too, and the music is my only income right now, so I'm fucked in the interim.

I was looking down at the cutting board and I thought, "puck, you need to tuck your thumb back". Then the shallots got covered in bright red blood and I realized the pinkie was gone.

full back

Might be NWS for some........dont know if real or not :-\

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1250807744/Vietnamese_Cop_ Cut_In_Half_And_Calmly_Talks_To_Bystanders

http://www.lifeinthefastlane.ca/man-cut-in-half-lives-to-wal k-again/offbeat-news

Gabriel_Hurl

just came here to post that myself FB  :D

full back

Reckon it is real?

Looks real or maybe Im just a mug :D

pintsofguinness

Was having lunch in a pub there and looked out the window and to my amazement there was a fella taking boxes and boxes filled with dead rabbits!! out of a van and stacking them up on a trolly for another man standing there.  There were dozens and dozens of dead rabbits and this loading went on for about 5-10 minutes and yer man with the trolly wheeled it away down the street.  I think he may have been going to the market but what the f**k!!  Put me off my food.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

full back

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 01, 2009, 01:46:32 PM
Was having lunch in a pub there and looked out the window and to my amazement there was a fella taking boxes and boxes filled with dead rabbits!! out of a van and stacking them up on a trolly for another man standing there.  There were dozens and dozens of dead rabbits and this loading went on for about 5-10 minutes and yer man with the trolly wheeled it away down the street.  I think he may have been going to the market but what the f**k!!  Put me off my food.

What food were you eating?

SidelineKick

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: full back on September 01, 2009, 01:50:40 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 01, 2009, 01:46:32 PM

What food were you eating?
Chicken, but they definitley where coming in to the pub! I made sure of that!

full back

Why disgusted?

Sure rabbit would be a common enough food nowadays

pintsofguinness

Quote from: full back on September 01, 2009, 01:57:56 PM
Why disgusted?

It wasnt meat fullback, it was whole dead rabbits, hair on them, heads on them, eyes open and looking at me etc! Dozens and dozens of them!!!

tyrone girl

:D :D forgive me for laughing

But in all fairness im with pints on this one id be sick looking at that, the smallest thing would turn my stomach anyway

full back

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 01, 2009, 02:00:57 PM
Why disgusted?

It wasnt meat fullback, it was whole dead rabbits, hair on them, heads on them, eyes open and looking at me etc! Dozens and dozens of them!!!

Course it is meat, it just hasnt been skinned or gutted yet

Jaysus, but you's 2 are a bunch of girls

pintsofguinness

Quote from: full back on September 01, 2009, 02:06:29 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 01, 2009, 02:00:57 PM
Why disgusted?

Course it is meat, it just hasnt been skinned or gutted yet

Jaysus, but you's 2 are a bunch of girls
It was dead animals.