Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

SidelineKick

Can someone tell me what the plank said?  I can't put the sound on in work.  Well, I can, but I'd probably get fired.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

ziggysego

The wee kid wants to do break dancing in America. Pat said all the best break dancers are black and then suggested to the young lad that he black himself up a bit!
Testing Accessibility

illdecide

A man police caught performing a sex act with a car wash vacuum has been sentenced to 90 days in prison.
Jason Leroy Savage must also submit to drug testing.
The 29-year-old from Michigan, was sentenced at Saginaw County Circuit Court.
Savage pleaded no contest to indecent exposure last month.
Police said Savage was arrested after a resident called officers early on October 16 to report suspicious activity at a car wash in Thomas Township, about 90 miles north-west of Detroit.
Savage's lawyer, Philip Sturtz, didn't immediately return a message seeking comment.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

The Real Laoislad

I went to see Marley and Me in the cinema last night,in fairness it was a good film but there was a fool beside me who sobbed his heart out at the end and when I left the cinema there was dozens of men with big red teary eyes.... ::)

Some men need to grow a set...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on March 27, 2009, 03:19:13 PM
I went to see Marley and Me in the cinema last night,in fairness it was a good film but there was a fool beside me who sobbed his heart out at the end and when I left the cinema there was dozens of men with big red teary eyes.... ::)

Contradiction there LL  ;)

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 27, 2009, 03:50:15 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on March 27, 2009, 03:19:13 PM

Contradiction there LL  ;)

Lol....Anything for a quiet life Gab
You'll Never Walk Alone.

full back

:D :D

WTF!

Diego Maradona has reacted to claims made by Pele that he is not a good role model for children, by declaring that he lost his virginity with a man.

The Brazilian legend claimed last week that both Ronaldo and Robinho have taken drugs, and that Maradona is not someone to look up to because of his history with narcotics.

The Argentine coach was asked for his thoughts on these statements at a press conference today, and did not twist his words when responding.

"What do you want me to say? He debuted (lost his virginity) with a lad (a man)," is what the coach is reported to have said by a host of sources, including Marca.

The response prompted plenty of laughter from all the journalists present at the conference but it is unlikely to go down to well with the Brazilian, nor with some onlookers.

Pele has already had to track back on his claims that Robinho had taken drugs, after the Manchester City man threatened to take legal action.

The now retired Pele claimed that what had been quoted was a "misunderstanding" and suggested the drugs claims were not true.

This latest remark by Maradona has dragged the Brazilian legend into the spotlight yet again and it will be intriguing to see if, or how, he reacts to the comments.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/82/south-america/2009/03/27/1178129/maradona-pele-lost-his-virginity-to-a-man

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteAn Australian man who pimped a 16-year-old schoolgirl paid her with chicken nuggets for having sex with men, a court has been told.

Ronald Vikash Gander, 27, and his 16-year-old girlfriend devised a plan to prostitute a teenage girl so they could afford the weekly $1,050 rent on a serviced inner-Brisbane apartment, the Brisbane District Court was told. The court was told the girl made $4,500 for having sex with five middle-aged men in June last year.

Gander and his girlfriend used the money for living expenses and paid the girl nothing except for the occasional box of chicken nuggets.

The court was told Gander's girlfriend - who cannot be named - threatened the student, who had run away from home, with eviction if she didn't continue having sex with clients to earn her keep.

Judge Marshall Irwin described the prostitution offences as "sordid". "The girl was used as if she was a piece of meat ... and your conduct can properly be described as that of a sleaze merchant," Judge Irwin said.

Gander pleaded guilty on Monday to one count each of procuring prostitution with a circumstance of aggravation and knowingly participating in the provision of prostitution with a circumstance of aggravation.

The court was told he had a substantial criminal history of dishonesty offences, and that he was on parole when he committed these offences.

Gander was jailed for six years in 2004 for 15 charges relating to an attempt to pull off a multi-million dollar fraud involving the sale of a Brisbane high-rise building. That sentence was reduced to five years in 2005 by the Court of Appeal, and Gander was released in 2007.

Judge Irwin sentenced Gander to two and a half years' jail, to be suspended after nine months, for the latest offence.

ludermor

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 30, 2009, 07:10:54 PM
Gander was jailed for six years in 2004 for 15 charges relating to an attempt to pull off a multi-million dollar fraud involving the sale of a Brisbane high-rise building. That sentence was reduced to five years in 2005 by the Court of Appeal, and Gander was released in 2007.

Ah come on!!

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Woman bit off boyfriend's tongue
1 hour 16 mins ago

Print Story A woman who bit off her boyfriend's tongue during a kiss on his birthday has been jailed for three years. Skip related content
Related photos / videos Tracy Davies bit off her boyfriend's tongue during a kiss Tracy Davies, 40, severed the first third of Mark Coghill's tongue in "an animal fashion" after asking him for a "smoochy kiss", Newcastle Crown Court heard.

The pair, who met through a lonely hearts column, had been celebrating Mr Coghill's 45th birthday, and had drunk two bottles of vodka before the attack.

During the three day trial, Newcastle Crown Court heard how Davies "turned into the likes of Mike Tyson" within seconds of being "lovely".

A recovering alcoholic, Davies had become upset because she wanted a baby and wasn't pregnant. When Mr Coghill comforted her, she told him she loved him and asked him to kiss her.

But she soon turned into a "massive monster", Mr Coghill told the court, biting down hard on his tongue after she lured him into putting it in her mouth. He screamed in pain and tapped her on the head in a bid to make her release him. Instead she chewed through his tongue, and spat it out on the floor.

Sentencing her, Judge John Evans said Davies had acted in an "animal fashion" and adding that Mr Coghill's injury was "truly appalling".

During the trial, Mr Coghill told the court how he tried to fight Davies off, but her teeth remained clamped to his tongue. "I couldn't kick her off, or push her away or anything like that. I was just hoping and praying she would stop," Mr Coghill told the court.

"Then when she did stop, she opened her mouth, and looked at me in such a way that I have never seen anyone do before. She opened her mouth, and my tongue was in her mouth. She let out a satisfaction sound, like if you have a cup of tea when you haven't had one for a few days. An mmmm sound."

In her defence, Davies said she had "no recollection" of attacking Mr Coghill, and she only told the police she was responsible for his injury because he had convinced her that she had done so
Tbc....

pintsofguinness

QuoteThe pair, who met through a lonely hearts column,
Should have seen it coming.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Square Ball

people who park in bus lanes and put their hazard lights on, does that make it ok?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid