Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonshine

Quote from: WT4E on August 14, 2020, 11:41:17 PM
Quote from: hardstation on August 14, 2020, 10:10:39 PM
Quote from: clarshack on August 14, 2020, 10:01:34 PM
Quote from: skeog on August 14, 2020, 09:41:01 PM
Unprofessional is an understatement.Commentary a shambles.Will we get a refund for the fiasco it was.

Was it really that bad?
I wouldn't be too worried about the commentary to be honest. It's 2 lads having a crack at it. It'll be up and down. The picture was poor enough. Not unwatchable but poor enough. Then mine kicked the bucket with about 10 to go. Had I paid for it, I'd be a bit annoyed alright.

Are the games free????

I'd say quite a few are questioning whether to purchase the rest of the games or attend the matches anyway despite restrictions. Tyrone GAA are run by stone age people. How can league games be streamed all over the county without fault during league and then watch that tripe last night. Look at derry launched theres last year and it's perfect you can even watch games back that you have missed. Our clowns are too busy trying to county the money than spend money to get it perfect

the goal was on

So the lads are commentating for free ? Fair play , the fact there has been no apology yet speaks volumes

Localexpert

I'd be very surprised if the wee ballygawley man is volunteering his time to commentate  ::)

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: Localexpert on August 15, 2020, 01:28:45 PM
I'd be very surprised if the wee ballygawley man is volunteering his time to commentate  ::)

The authority on all things volunteering has spoken lads.

BennyHarp

Loughmacrory and Clarkes gone to extra time. 2-13 to 0-19 Excellent game of football.
That was never a square ball!!

BennyHarp

BennyHarp

Quote from: hardstation on August 15, 2020, 06:45:15 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on August 15, 2020, 06:30:08 PM
Clarkes win 2-23 to 2-13.
Did Loughmacrory head home?

Pretty much! Clarkes equalised with last kick so they were probably gutted they threw it away. Hot day too and they were dead on their feet. They didn't deserve to lose by 10 though. 

skeog

Loughmacrory have some serious pugilists in their panel.

Under Lights

Paul Donaghy impressive.

Lots of teams in intermediate resting players last night in league

the goal was on

Take it social distancing abandoned in Coalisland this evening unless the whole stand is in a bubble !!

Localexpert

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on August 15, 2020, 03:16:56 PM

Glad to see you back. You clonoe men wouldn't know much about volunteer ethos with the amount of expenses you pay out  8)

Under Lights

Donaghmore be kicking themselves. Leaky from ardboe.

WT4E

Quote from: skeog on August 15, 2020, 07:00:41 PM
Loughmacrory have some serious pugilists in their panel.

Had to look that one up. Lol.

Loughmacrory always seem to out Loughmacrory themselves

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: Localexpert on August 15, 2020, 08:22:34 PM
Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on August 15, 2020, 03:16:56 PM

Glad to see you back. You clonoe men wouldn't know much about volunteer ethos with the amount of expenses you pay out  8)

I can take getting beat by the better team. Didn't expect to win. But I can't stand hypocrites. You and O'Hagan in the same boat. Talking about volunteers when you have done the exact same thing with outside managers and trainers. Pure hypocrites.
However due to the genuine good friends I have in Coalisland who I know are genuine people, I would like to see Coalisland do well in the remaining championship.

Mikhailov

This online match service is a total joke - a f**king mess every game.

Carmen game not good, Ardboe game not great either but this game now is actually laughable. Just a total disgrace how the county board can't sort this out.

I got the 2 Derry SFC games last weekend and it was 100% quality - proper stuff. Replays, highlights, good cameras and good commentary.

How can the county board justify this. Who is responsible? Is it Eugene McConnell.

It is now 1.06-0.05 to Derrylaughan and I have seen 0.02 of it !!!