British State Collusion

Started by Nally Stand, October 11, 2011, 05:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhf

Quote from: Rossfan on June 11, 2016, 08:14:35 AM
This "Northern Irish" identity will still have to be part of some sovereign state as it won't ever be one itself.
Yes economically it will always be on the tit.

muppet

Quote from: Farrandeelin on June 12, 2016, 11:44:58 PM
What party espouses this Northern Irishness Tony?

Why is there no Northern Partitionist Party for devout Catholics? Tony needs a home.
MWWSI 2017

T Fearon

Parties like Alliance are soft unionists.We need a party who will effectively abandon the constitutional question in favour of living in the here and now.Such a party would also be needed in the event of a United Ireland to ensure unique Northern Irishness is recognised.

general_lee

Quote from: T Fearon on June 13, 2016, 03:25:02 PM
Parties like Alliance are soft unionists.We need a party who will effectively abandon the constitutional question in favour of living in the here and now.Such a party would also be needed in the event of a United Ireland to ensure unique Northern Irishness is recognised.
What is this?

screenexile

Quote from: general_lee on June 13, 2016, 04:09:06 PM
What is this?

Ulster Scots, Ulster Fry, Marching . . . I think that's about it really.

supersarsfields

muppet

Quote from: screenexile on June 13, 2016, 04:21:52 PM
Quote from: general_lee on June 13, 2016, 04:09:06 PM
What is this?

Ulster Scots, Ulster Fry, Marching . . . I think that's about it really.

Loyalism is hating the Irish.
Republicanism is hating the British.
Northern Irishness (a la Tony Fearon) is hating both.

Can't see it taking off.
MWWSI 2017

GJL

Pallets and Tyres in a big pile.

brokencrossbar1

armaghniac

Living in the here and now.
You could start the Party party.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Orior

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on June 13, 2016, 04:59:18 PM
Whistling as you shpeak!

Lol. Of course I cannot think who you are referring to.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

SuperMac

Quote from: StGallsGAA on June 10, 2016, 11:23:28 PM
Fortunately for the British state,  recruiting republican informers meant lots more dead republicans via covert operations against republican killers. 

Unfortunately for Nationalists, the British state recruiting  Loyalist informers meant the same  informers could brashly maintain a high profile of intimidation, murder any catholic at will, be paid to do so by the British establishment, with total immunity from prosecution.... and all the while not a covert operation against loyalist killers in sight.  There's your difference.
How anyone could describe themselves as an Irish nationalist and use the words " fortunately" about the death of Irish citizens by the British state just shows the perversity of our total fu*ked up kip of a state that produces such a mindset. That's a Sunday Independent 'nationalist' for you I suppose. Fortunately for the Provos they had many spies within the RUC, Brits etc and used that information to good effect at Brighton, knew that internment was coming in, turning Tory MP Ian Gow into toast, tracking the Brits from Aldergrove to blow them to pieces at Ballygawley and thousands of other operations. Indeed I remember reading in Seán Mac Stíofáin's Memoirs of a Revolutionary that women were among the best intelligence officers in the IRA .......

SuperMac

Quote from: SkillfulBill on June 11, 2016, 01:42:35 AM
Not often I agree with this guy fearon but his point about the deafening silence from the freestate government on this is gut wrenching. His other point about accepting the status quo and cow tailing to unionisim is horse shite.The only true solution to this part of the world is the ending of partition. It may or may not be in my life time but it will be in my children's but unification is the only logical long term solution. When ordinary decent protestants finally realise how rotten this state is and how many of their friends and neighbours died as a result of government activity they will come to their senses. It was not only the Loyalists who were infiltrated at the highest levels. When the head of republican internal security was a paid agent you have to ask the question what was it all about ? where the British state actually in control of all sides in the conflict, RUC, British Army, UVF and the Provos. As the inquiries continue this will become clear. Kingsmill is the start of Unionism realisation that the state they owe their allegiance to has been at the root cause of their pain. Granted it was republicans who carried out the brutal acts but it was their own government who was pulling the strings. New evidence appears after 40 years which conveniently stops the enquiry? FFS. McGurks Bar, Ballymurphy,Bloody sunday,Rosemary Nelson, Pat and Diarmid Shields, The Foxes, Miami, St Patricks day murders on Donaghmore in Dungannon, Teeban, Brian Nelson, Finuicane Loughanisland, the list is endless of paid agents involvement with direct and indirect involvement of the state In wholesale murder.
Yeah sure, from August '69 every member of the Provos and INLA was in fact a Brit spy - funny enough they don't seem to want to crack down on the Disso's fairly quick though and this when the Provos had a 1,000 times more capability. I suppose the Brighton Hotel bombing, Mountbatten, Warrenpoint, London, Manchester etc was all just super crafty plans by the Brits to fool the world for 25 years. Get real.