British State Collusion

Started by Nally Stand, October 11, 2011, 05:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on June 10, 2016, 07:09:48 PM
I don't want this.I am just being realistic as I see no effort whatsoever from any nationalist to end partition.Therefore what is the point in holding on to this aspiration?

Perfect partitionist argument.
MWWSI 2017

T Fearon

The partitionist position emanates wholly from the freestate,who acknowledge and agree the British should govern the North.They classify the North under Foreign Affairs,FF and FG don't stand in the North because they have no interest in the place

Rossfan

Majority of the voters all across Ireland voted for the Good Friday Agreement which provided for the 6 Cos to be under British jurisdiction until a majority votes otherwise.
Most of those who voted against were if a Unionist persuasion.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

T Fearon

They voted for the status quo.By the absurdity of your argument the British People voted for the Tories in the last General Election until a majority votes for a labour government at some undefined future date! Totally ludicrous.

Rossfan

Stop being silly Tony. I'm  not making any argument  - just mentioning a fact .
You seem to imply  the "Free State(sic) Government " can just re unite the Country just by snapping their fingers.

StGallsGAA

Fortunately for the British state,  recruiting republican informers meant lots more dead republicans via covert operations against republican killers. 

Unfortunately for Nationalists, the British state recruiting  Loyalist informers meant the same  informers could brashly maintain a high profile of intimidation, murder any catholic at will, be paid to do so by the British establishment, with total immunity from prosecution.... and all the while not a covert operation against loyalist killers in sight.  There's your difference.

T Fearon

Correct.And not a whimper from the freestate  government about it

SkillfulBill

Quote from: T Fearon on June 11, 2016, 12:03:37 AM
Correct.And not a whimper from the freestate  government about it

Not often I agree with this guy fearon but his point about the deafening silence from the freestate government on this is gut wrenching. His other point about accepting the status quo and cow tailing to unionisim is horse shite.The only true solution to this part of the world is the ending of partition. It may or may not be in my life time but it will be in my children's but unification is the only logical long term solution. When ordinary decent protestants finally realise how rotten this state is and how many of their friends and neighbours died as a result of government activity they will come to their senses. It was not only the Loyalists who were infiltrated at the highest levels. When the head of republican internal security was a paid agent you have to ask the question what was it all about ? where the British state actually in control of all sides in the conflict, RUC, British Army, UVF and the Provos. As the inquiries continue this will become clear. Kingsmill is the start of Unionism realisation that the state they owe their allegiance to has been at the root cause of their pain. Granted it was republicans who carried out the brutal acts but it was their own government who was pulling the strings. New evidence appears after 40 years which conveniently stops the enquiry? FFS. McGurks Bar, Ballymurphy,Bloody sunday,Rosemary Nelson, Pat and Diarmid Shields, The Foxes, Miami, St Patricks day murders on Donaghmore in Dungannon, Teeban, Brian Nelson, Finuicane Loughanisland, the list is endless of paid agents involvement with direct and indirect involvement of the state In wholesale murder.

armaghniac

Quote from: SkillfulBill on June 11, 2016, 01:42:35 AM
Not often I agree with this guy fearon but his point about the deafening silence from the freestate government on this is gut wrenching. His other point about accepting the status quo and cow tailing to unionisim is horse shite.The only true solution to this part of the world is the ending of partition. It may or may not be in my life time but it will be in my children's but unification is the only logical long term solution. When ordinary decent protestants finally realise how rotten this state is and how many of their friends and neighbours died as a result of government activity they will come to their senses. It was not only the Loyalists who were infiltrated at the highest levels.

I'm afraid your hopes are groundless. Watch the Brexit referendum this month, in Protestant areas there will be high vote for Brexit to try and overturn the Good Friday Agreement; these revelations will have no effect on those who prefer to go back to the past.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

T Fearon

My point is that both unionists and nationalists have been treated abominably by the states they owe allegiance to,Britain and Ireland.This is because neither of these states regards us as truly British or Irish and will do and compromise on everything and anything to keep some semblance of peace here.

In spite of this abominable treatment too many here still pursue these counterproductive,illogical and divisive allegiances instead of forging a common Northern Irish identity the only feasible means of uniting both communities.

Rossfan

This "Northern Irish" identity will still have to be part of some sovereign state as it won't ever be one itself.

T Fearon

It might someday.Probably like the South,nominally sovereign but ruled and financed effectively by US,Europe and UK.

Rossfan

The "south(sic)" isn't financed and ruled by US, UK. It is part of a large Co op Eurozone/ EU.
It got loans from the IMF/ EU/ ECB which HAVE TO BE PAID BACK. The Public Finances are now hitting the EU required 3% deficit even with the Interest repayments.
The 6  Cos is about as viable as a Sovereign State as Connacht would be.
But back to the Collusion - I see the Stake knife alleged traitor/ Brit agent or whatever is to be investigated as well.
Time ALL the other cases were investigated too - but how much stuff will the Brits keep hidden as in the Dublin/ Monaghan atrocities?

T Fearon

All as bad as each other.All equally to blame and as usual innocent people suffer and don't get justice.Another reason for ordinary decent people,the vast majority, to take control of our destiny under a common Northern Irishness and not let subversive forces from outside manipulate.

Farrandeelin

What party espouses this Northern Irishness Tony?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.