British State Collusion

Started by Nally Stand, October 11, 2011, 05:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ballinaman

Quote from: GJL on June 16, 2015, 11:45:51 AM
Quote from: Hereiam on June 16, 2015, 10:16:31 AM
Its a pity its took this long for this issue to be highlighted in the media over here the main problem is that it wont be shown to anyone over in Britain where it could do real damage so all in all its a waste of time because the general public here will go that's terrible but go on with there lives.

There was a Panorama similar to last nights show on BBC1 last week shown all over. I would doubt if many over the water would give a toss. I actually doubt if many in the 26 actually do either. :-\

Good to see it coming to the surface and I hope it keeps going.
Never mind not giving a toss, they haven't a clue regarding NI in general. Astounded by the lack of basic knowledge having spent time over there.

deiseach

Absolutely nothing new, although it's handy to collect it all in one place in case anyone is under any illusions about the scale of things - it wasn't a few bad apples, the whole barrel was rotten. Ken Maginnis was funny, although not in a haha kind of way. He was so chuffed at how he managed (perhaps in his own mind) to bring the SAS in to engage in some extra-judicial murdering of a few Provos that I thought he might eat himself on camera, but then his Col Sanders-style face went puce when it was suggested that there was collusion like, uh, bringing the SAS in to engage in some extra-judicial murdering of a few Provos. And I must confess to a warped feeling of admiration for Michael Mates for having the balls to come on camera to defend the policy, or lack of it as he would have it. He's a hypocrite, but I think he knows he's a hypocrite.

Pub Bore

Quote from: deiseach on June 16, 2015, 12:03:55 PM
Absolutely nothing new, although it's handy to collect it all in one place in case anyone is under any illusions about the scale of things - it wasn't a few bad apples, the whole barrel was rotten. Ken Maginnis was funny, although not in a haha kind of way. He was so chuffed at how he managed (perhaps in his own mind) to bring the SAS in to engage in some extra-judicial murdering of a few Provos that I thought he might eat himself on camera, but then his Col Sanders-style face went puce when it was suggested that there was collusion like, uh, bringing the SAS in to engage in some extra-judicial murdering of a few Provos. And I must confess to a warped feeling of admiration for Michael Mates for having the balls to come on camera to defend the policy, or lack of it as he would have it. He's a hypocrite, but I think he knows he's a hypocrite.

As Tony Hancock famously said "What about Magna Carta...did she die in vain?"

Hardy

Not to mention yer man Constant Markovich.

Hardy

Quote from: omaghjoe on June 16, 2015, 03:56:32 AM
Quote from: Hardy on June 09, 2014, 07:54:12 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on June 09, 2014, 07:29:17 PM
Quote from: Hardy on June 06, 2014, 03:50:04 PM
It's the only thing you could find to post about on this thread.
Playing the man here hardy?

wtf?

He might be a bit extreme in his point- but unfortunately he's kind of correct.
IMO it's still the case! C'est la vie, but why attack the man?( fox)

Play the man? Attack? If you call than an attack, you can't have lasted too long on the football pitches of Meath.

Your contributions to threads is often so vague and lacking in substance that they give the impression you either;

• don't know what you are talking about,
  • think you are have more foresight than others or
  • are being passive aggressive.

Think its somewhere between the latter two myself but wouldn't totally rule out the first ;)

I'm being stalked (though with a ridiculous twelve-month time constant) by the idiot philosopher/psychologist.

Listen, I'm from Meath. There's no passive about my aggressive.

omaghjoe

Quote from: Hardy on June 16, 2015, 02:59:06 PM

wtf?

Play the man? Attack? If you call than an attack, you can't have lasted too long on the football pitches of Meath.

Your contributions to threads is often so vague and lacking in substance that they give the impression you either;

Think its somewhere between the latter two myself but wouldn't totally rule out the first ;)

I'm being stalked (though with a ridiculous twelve-month time constant) by the idiot philosopher/psychologist.

Well at least we are narrowing it down.... BTW no need to be insulting Hardy

foxcommander

wtf?

Stalked? Serious case of paranoia there to add to the other delusional characteristics.
Pandering to your own vanity perhaps - I don't think anyone likes you that much :D
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

michaelg

So every single member of the security forces at the time of the war / conflict / troubles was involved in collusion?

Hardy

Quote from: foxcommander on June 16, 2015, 05:48:39 PM

wtf?

Stalked? Serious case of paranoia there to add to the other delusional characteristics.
Pandering to your own vanity perhaps - I don't think anyone likes you that much :D

Holy shit! Muppet - do something. This one is your stalker, not mine.

Hardy

Quote from: michaelg on June 16, 2015, 06:22:15 PM
So every single member of the security forces at the time of the war / conflict / troubles was involved in collusion?

So that's the standard?

Rossfan

Look at footage of RUC attacking civil rights marchers in Derry on 5/10/1968.
By Jases but they fairly relished attacking Catholics. I think it's fairly clear that non rotten members were pretty thin on the ground.
The whole apartheidesqe set up from Stormont down was indeed rotten and should have been closed down in 1969 rather than waiting till 72.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

michaelg

Quote from: Hardy on June 16, 2015, 06:27:37 PM

So that's the standard?
Not the standard at all, nor condoning the actions of those involved.  Simply saying that the whole barrell was not, as the poster stated, rotten.

armaghniac

Quote from: michaelg on June 16, 2015, 06:43:09 PM

So that's the standard?
Not the standard at all, nor condoning the actions of those involved.  Simply saying that the whole barrell was not, as the poster stated, rotten.

The others were in the system, knowing that it was rotten.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

michaelg

Quote from: armaghniac on June 16, 2015, 06:48:59 PM
Quote from: michaelg on June 16, 2015, 06:43:09 PM

So that's the standard?

The others were in the system, knowing that it was rotten.
How do you know this?  Have you spoken to many serving security forces members from the time?

deiseach

Not every member of the security force was involved in collusion. But the whole barrel was rotten.