Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red hander

Quote from: hardstation on June 28, 2019, 10:19:06 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on June 28, 2019, 10:14:34 PM
Ludicrous. Some people actually listen to this sort of person too.
A lot of people do. For that reason, while I often found Willie Frazer to be comedy gold, he was a dangerous piece of work. He well knew it too.

Indeed.Not only brought up by a father and other relatives involved in the Glenanne Gang, who got their comeuppance, but heavily implicated in the brutal murders of innocent David McIlwaine and Billy Wright fanboy Andrew Robb in Tandragee. Ask David's dad what he thought of the odious p***k.

charlieTully

Quote from: red hander on June 30, 2019, 04:45:05 PM
A lot of people do. For that reason, while I often found Willie Frazer to be comedy gold, he was a dangerous piece of work. He well knew it too.

Indeed.Not only brought up by a father and other relatives involved in the Glenanne Gang, who got their comeuppance, but heavily implicated in the brutal murders of innocent David McIlwaine and Billy Wright fanboy Andrew Robb in Tandragee. Ask David's dad what he thought of the odious p***k.

Was that his pub they were in that night?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: charlieTully on June 30, 2019, 06:55:47 PM
Quote from: red hander on June 30, 2019, 04:45:05 PM

Was that his pub they were in that night?

In Tandragee?  Yes it was. The reality is he was a bigoted man who have severe mental health issues and when you mix the two you end up with a dangerous person. The best way to remember him is to wipe him from history. Don't give him the coverage in death that he craved in life. 

Seany

Always remember at the moment that you might feel any sorrow for this man, two years ago he posted - Double Bed for Sale -Contact Mrs. Reavey.

This refers to the murder of three innocent Catholic brothers from the Reavey family outside Whitecross in their beds.

Mrs. Reavey was a woman of immense dignity and modesty and had to endure unjustified and untrue slurs about her sons from people like Frazer who made out that they were in the IRA, or were present at Kingsmills 

Utter nonsense.  They were a totally non-political family and always have been.  Just innocent Catholics butchered in their beds by Frazer's dad's gang. 

Hopefully this puts Frazer into perspective. 

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

GJL

Quote from: Seany on July 01, 2019, 10:42:51 AM
Always remember at the moment that you might feel any sorrow for this man, two years ago he posted - Double Bed for Sale -Contact Mrs. Reavey.

This refers to the murder of three innocent Catholic brothers from the Reavey family outside Whitecross in their beds.

Mrs. Reavey was a woman of immense dignity and modesty and had to endure unjustified and untrue slurs about her sons from people like Frazer who made out that they were in the IRA, or were present at Kingsmills 

Utter nonsense.  They were a totally non-political family and always have been.  Just innocent Catholics butchered in their beds by Frazer's dad's gang. 

Hopefully this puts Frazer into perspective.

Bang on. Ireland is a better place with him gone. After today there will be very little word about him and that is the way it should be.

trailer

He was an utter cu*t. Now there's a few more I'd like to see join him.

GJL

Bryson definitely taking over Willie's roll as the village idiot of Loyalism. Some craic on twitter today. He is in full meltdown mode after being caught out forging a signature.

imtommygunn

"Leading". I'm surprised he can tie his own shoe laces. Why this guy continues to be news I do not know.

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 09, 2019, 08:44:47 PM
"Leading". I'm surprised he can tie his own shoe laces. Why this guy continues to be news I do not know.

More interested in why anybody would believe in promoting & funding anything to do with the "culture, history & identity" of the West Winds estate. Mind you - wee Jamie obviously paid attention in school - he can do joined up writing. Trouble is, it was supposed to be somebody else putting their name to the accounts. Full marks for the handwriting. Downside: 6 months coming up for forgery - hopefully. Free the West Winds One.

GJL

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 09, 2019, 08:44:47 PM

Nolan gives him a lot of airtime which is an insult to the listeners. Might not get as much now though.

imtommygunn

Something happened with him before and he still gets airtime. Here's hoping it comes to an end soon. He's no better than some of them boys in the new lodge.

imtommygunn

I would say a large portion is a bit of a stretch.