Armagh v Derry - Ulster Final, 14th May, 2023 @ 4pm

Started by Walter Cronc, May 01, 2023, 08:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh18

Quote from: yellowcard on May 10, 2023, 10:44:15 AM
That makes for horrific reading and Gallagher should be rightly finished in management after that. Casts a huge shadow over the game at the weekend now too and the scramble for tickets pales into insignificance. Derry will have some big decisions to make, will they have time to get a manager in for Sunday or who would even want to step in given the situation.   
Surely they'll have enough of a coaching team to fill in for Saturday? Casts a huge unwanted shadow obviously but rightly so, some things are bigger than football.

Armagh18

Quote from: Walter Cronc on May 10, 2023, 10:43:22 AM
Quote from: Ghost on May 10, 2023, 10:39:34 AM
Quote from: illdecide on May 10, 2023, 10:31:23 AM
Quote from: Hereiam on May 10, 2023, 10:01:31 AM
Worst kept secret in Derry, sad to say a lot of people knew what he was at and turned the other way.

Yeah, there have been nothing but bad things to say about that man over the years even though nothing concrete had been said there were always rumours about him and the bad hoor of man that he is. Looking back now all the stories and rumours have foundations to them, it's just not normal to do them things (if they're true). How can you beat someone like that and them carrying your child too. Jasus I just don't know.
From a Derry perspective it's just rotten timing too with Sunday's game on the horizon but them lads should throw him to the lions (cops) and get on with their job. John Brennan quit his job with Swatragh a few days ago so maybe he can come in and help out until they get someone permenant in...

I know it's a serious topic but you have to be taking the piss with that one....Realistically if Gallagher does step aside which I'd imagine the likes of McKaigue, Glass and the other senior players will probably ask of him to get rid of some of the negative attention around the teams then Muldoon and Meenagh will take over control.

You don't know much about an elite set up if you think players are gonna ask him to step aside.

Why is this only coming out now? The mob are quick to jump on it. How do we know her account hasn't been hacked? Innocent til proven guilty is it not?
Shouldn't be up to the players tbh the county board will surely meet tonight and make that call.

Walter Cronc

Armagh18

Quote from: Walter Cronc on May 10, 2023, 10:53:07 AM
Hold on here lads. Where's the evidence?
I know where you're coming from, but theres no way the county board don't act on this. He'll be suspended pending an investigation you can be almost certain.

Pub Bore

Cavan19

Worst kept secret in Derry, sad to say a lot of people knew what he was at and turned the other way.

Yeah, there have been nothing but bad things to say about that man over the years even though nothing concrete had been said there were always rumours about him and the bad hoor of man that he is. Looking back now all the stories and rumours have foundations to them, it's just not normal to do them things (if they're true). How can you beat someone like that and them carrying your child too. Jasus I just don't know.
From a Derry perspective it's just rotten timing too with Sunday's game on the horizon but them lads should throw him to the lions (cops) and get on with their job. John Brennan quit his job with Swatragh a few days ago so maybe he can come in and help out until they get someone permenant in...

I know it's a serious topic but you have to be taking the piss with that one....Realistically if Gallagher does step aside which I'd imagine the likes of McKaigue, Glass and the other senior players will probably ask of him to get rid of some of the negative attention around the teams then Muldoon and Meenagh will take over control.

You don't know much about an elite set up if you think players are gonna ask him to step aside.

Why is this only coming out now? The mob are quick to jump on it. How do we know her account hasn't been hacked? Innocent til proven guilty is it not?

Why does it matter that it is only coming out now it looks like the poor woman has only got the strength now to deal with it.

I doubt it is hacked there are comments from people that she has confided in over the years under the post.

JimStynes

Quote from: Armagh18 on May 10, 2023, 10:55:07 AM
I know where you're coming from, but theres no way the county board don't act on this. He'll be suspended pending an investigation you can be almost certain.

I have heard from the other side that 'she's nuts' and the children live with him. Which is strange as it is usually the women that get access! The truth will probably be somewhere in the middle and that is certainly not good either!

Mourne Red

Walter more concerned about winning an Ulster.. tr**p

Walter Cronc

Quote from: JimStynes on May 10, 2023, 11:00:01 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on May 10, 2023, 10:55:07 AM

I have heard from the other side that 'she's nuts' and the children live with him. Which is strange as it is usually the women that get access! The truth will probably be somewhere in the middle and that is certainly not good either!

Exactly. We can't have our lives dictated to by a social media post..then what!!

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Mourne Red on May 10, 2023, 11:01:47 AM
Walter more concerned about winning an Ulster.. tr**p

Cheers MR. Be a while before you are in that position

oliverkelly

Judging from his behaviour on the sideline i well believe this to be true, He was nothing short of a kn**ker in the Hyde last year so it seems he brings that behaviour home. Dirtbag

Ghost

Look you could well be right but my thinking was that if the allegations continue to gather wind the inevitable media circus comes then as much as I'm sure they'd want him to stay on as manager from a purely sporting perspective, Gallaghers presence may end up doing the team more harm than good.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: oliverkelly on May 10, 2023, 11:03:47 AM
Judging from his behaviour on the sideline i well believe this to be true, He was nothing short of a kn**ker in the Hyde last year so it seems he brings that behaviour home. Dirtbag

Your honour this man was rude on the sideline so he must be guilty! Hang him.

Sonny Joe

Walter are you defending the behaviour? Are you suggesting the post is lies? Do you need evidence ie a conviction before you do not want to be associated with him?
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

Pub Bore