Anti Social Behaviour

Started by illdecide, August 11, 2010, 10:34:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

We are currently getting £500,000 worth of improvements to our pitch and club and the scum bags last night broke into the yard and stole the dumper. They rammed it into the fencing knocking it down and also done the same to the school next door as well as ripping up trees and god know what else damage (haven't got up to the club yet).

The dumper was found nearby parked in an unusual way (police's description) so they'll prob do a controlled explosion on it and that will scrap that. These we bastids just get of Scot free, the police come down and take a few notes and say "we couldn't catch them" but they'd rather hide in a hedge a mile away and stop some motorist doing 35mph in a 30mph zone.

Years ago you could have phoned a few guys or went to Sinn Fein for the same result but now you can't do anything about it but just bend over and take it up the a**e. What you would pay to catch these we bastids in action and give them the justice they deserve.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

NAG1

Surely someone in the community would have an idea who was involved or who was likely to be involved illdecide no?

Anit social behaviour IMO is drinking on the street corner or things like that, this is way beyond that and it should be community that deal with them, put the culprits up and either make them pay for the damage or work it off in some way.

This type of mindless vandalism is the worst kind espeically when you are trying to do something for the community that these wee scumbags live in.

Aerlik

Sorry to hear about that Illdecide.  I wouldn't call it anti-social behaviour.  Pissing in the street is anti-social behaviour.  In your case that is criminal damage and hopefully when they are caught, they'll be tried for their actions.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

illdecide

Well i was a bit kind in the wording of the subject. I got a quick brief of what happened and the damage is not as bad as 1st feared...They stole the dumper alright and rammed it through the palisade fencing both in school and club (roughly 4 panels to each building damaged) they then abandoned the dumper after getting it stuck, the police wouldn't go near it and were looking to carry out a controlled explosion on it but the contractor calmly walked up to the dumper put the key in it and drove it away. It could have been a whole lot worse...the contractor also pointed out that kids (roughly 10-11 years of age) were throwing stones at them yesterday whilst they worked.

As much as I'd love to find out who done this and give them a piece of punishment I'd prob end up arrested and done for assult as well as them we feckers claiming for compensation too. Like i said the police won't/can't do anything and the boys aren't around anymore to sort these we bastids out, that's why they do it as they know nothing will happen them if they're caught

Bud Wiser

If they stole the dumper and rammed it through anything from a parked car to driving it in one side and out the other side of the club it is the builder who owned the dumpers insurance that has to come up with the money to pay for the damage - is what I think.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Canalman

This asb is just going to get worse and worse imo. These ferral baseball cap cladded weasels/scuts are  causing big  problems here in vast swathes of Dublin. Alot of it is of the continuous "low level" type of misbehaviour which keeps it imo beneath the Gardaí's radar but nasty enough all the same.

Presume it is nationwide and not just East Coast based.

Soul destroying for communities.

Galwaybhoy

I hope they are caught Illdecide but I know from being involved in numerous break ins that these sort of people are rarely caught and the guards are normally very slow to do anything about it.

Banana Man

so if i'm reading this right the wee fu*kers driving the dumper were 10 and 11 years of age  :o

their feet could hardly reach the pedals ffs, what control would they have over it, that is unreal, I tell you what your lucky the place isn't strewn with body bags today

no doub the poor wee mites suffer from some sort of syndrome, you'd love to put the digger away and hand the wee fu*kers spades and say ''dig lads''

JUst retired

They probably did not come too far to do it. You can bet on it.

illdecide

Was at the site at lunch time and the contractor told me kids at 10-11 years of age was throwing stones at them all day yesterday, he said there were we kids knocking about this morning who told him it was a young lad (even named him as Johnny) of 13 who took the dumper and rammed the fencing. the dumper had also 4 tonne of sand in it and someone stated he lost control of it shortly after stealing it and put it in the ditch.

the bit i can't get my head around is the dumper had a weight of about 8 tonne (including it's load) and he rammed it into a pallisade fence but a meter before the fence was a 125mm high kerb which he would have hit first and the lad in the dumper must have been hurt as it bounced between hitting the kerb and the fence?

illdecide

Quote from: Take Your Points on August 11, 2010, 12:55:02 PM
Surely this is mild anti-social behaviour by Lurgan standards?

Isn't your ground in a nice residential area with owner occupied houses all around it?

It is man and the plant have been left at our club for the last 2 months untouched untill the first night we left it at the school next door and that's when they went for it.