Hurling championship 2018

Started by seafoid, April 25, 2018, 07:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulu

Quote from: gallsman on August 19, 2018, 03:51:34 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on August 19, 2018, 03:49:57 PM
There was nothing wrong with that shoulder to the face they say ;D

Glynn was coming out with the ball and he ran into him square. He made no attempt to hit Glynn with a shoulder either. Got a free through his own stupidity.

That's called charging and a free out. Mind you how the ref left a blatant shoulder in the back go in the lead up to the goal I'll never know.

screenexile

Quote from: Zulu on August 19, 2018, 03:56:23 PM

Glynn was coming out with the ball and he ran into him square. He made no attempt to hit Glynn with a shoulder either. Got a free through his own stupidity.

That's called charging and a free out. Mind you how the ref left a blatant shoulder in the back go in the lead up to the goal I'll never know.

Unless you're decapatated play on sure

gallsman

A lad running square into your shoulder is called charging? Interesting.

Glynn has moved out of FF and the backs have now bombed two down in on top of... Conor Whelan.

Limerick could, and perhaps should, be out of sight at this stage.

manfromdelmonte

Duignan is absolutely clueless

Zulu

Quote from: gallsman on August 19, 2018, 03:59:53 PM

A lad running square into your shoulder is called charging? Interesting.

Glynn has moved out of FF and three backs have now bombed two down in on top of... Conor Whelan.

Limerick could, and perhaps should, be out of sight at this stage.

If you wanted to show a textbook charge to someone you'd show Glynn's one. Duigan needs to read a rule book.

4 minutes of extra time with no subs now whereas 3 minutes of extra time at the end of the Monaghan Tyrone game. Strange.

omochain

Galway only 2 Down. No right to be this close.

Captain Obvious

Limerick played most of the hurling in that half and only 4 points ahead. If they lose they won't need to wonder why.

gallsman

Ref is losing the run of things here.

Quote from: omochain on August 19, 2018, 04:09:01 PM
Galway only 2 Down. No right to be this close.

They've had plenty of their own wides.

Roashter

wide count is 11-10 I think, some awful misses

Zulu

Though limerick should be further ahead I thought when Galway played a bit they looked better and if they can find a bit of form in the second half they'll go on and win it. Need a good few lads to step up though.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Roashter on August 19, 2018, 04:12:27 PM
wide count is 11-10 I think, some awful misses
More wides than scores. The 2nd half can only get better.

gallsman

Need to see a slo-mo replay of the goal but looked like it squirmed up from under Skehill and Mulcahy unknowingly flicked it on with a backheel?!

Zulu

Galway showing nothing to suggest they'll put up a fight. This could be a cakewalk for limerick as Galway are incredibly poor today.

omochain

Limerick want it more. Galway need to find more energy if they are going to keep this close.

Captain Obvious

Limerick good value for that 8 point lead