Derry V Kildare - Owenbeg, Sat 9th June 3pm

Started by oakleaflad, June 06, 2018, 09:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 10, 2018, 05:18:55 PM
Quote from: Kuwabatake Sanjuro on June 10, 2018, 02:19:32 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on June 10, 2018, 01:58:11 PM
At least we produce refs.
The last one ye had was Seamus Aldridge.

It looked like the great tanned one might have made the breakthrough a few years ago, he would have put Gough to shame.

One of my in-laws. Young family scuppered his dreams  :) . Grand lad off the pitch.

I tried to argue with a Monasterevin man before that he was a referee who courted controversy, he was having none of it.

del_carroll

Are there highlights of this game available anywhere...apparently there were extended highlights on yesterday afternoon's TSG, but they're not on the rteplayer for some reason

Captain Scarlet

Extended highlights of around three minutes.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

oakleaflad

Was at it. Kildare fully deserving of their victory despite the documented failings of the ref. I was impressed with Kildare's reaction following the Carlow game. Before the whistle was thrown up there was boys going at it all over the pitch and their intensity never dropped. Kildare were very physically imposing around the middle third and athletic, really impressed with the speed of their transition and in truth your half forwards had a bit of a field day. Your coach running on the field during our kickouts was an obvious tactic and you were cynical when you had the lead but sure what half-decent team wouldn't be? Neil Flynn looked very sharp when introduced.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: oakleaflad on June 11, 2018, 10:45:01 AM
Was at it. Kildare fully deserving of their victory despite the documented failings of the ref. I was impressed with Kildare's reaction following the Carlow game. Before the whistle was thrown up there was boys going at it all over the pitch and their intensity never dropped. Kildare were very physically imposing around the middle third and athletic, really impressed with the speed of their transition and in truth your half forwards had a bit of a field day. Your coach running on the field during our kickouts was an obvious tactic and you were cynical when you had the lead but sure what half-decent team wouldn't be? Neil Flynn looked very sharp when introduced.

Has an horrific run of luck with injuries over the last 18 months. Excellent free taker and well able to take a score of either foot. Great to see him back.
#newbridgeornowhere