Laois v Carlow

Started by Unlaoised, May 31, 2018, 01:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unlaoised

This has potential to be feisty after what happened when the league final was won by Laois ...

Also Carlow backroom staff were suppose to be a disgrace towards Kildare players in Tullamore which doesnt surprise me after seen turlogh first hand in dr cullen park this year .

Laois have the indian sign over the scallion aters and i think will prove too strong again
LAOIS ABÚ

outsideoftheboot

I heard big Murphy is for the states this summer? any truth in that?

seafoid

Laois aren't long out of rehab. Carlow by 2
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

O moore parklife

Poacher is a attention seeking narcissist living about 5 years in the past coaching terms copying defensive tactics.
Very easy to get results when teams haven't the capabilities to unlock these defences in div 4. Laois have good tactical awareness and beat them twice.
Carlow beat 2 teams who between them havent one a game in 12 months. Laois have there homework done and will do what is needed without telling any social media outlet who will listen.
Brendan Murphy is also in the USA

Dinny Breen

Poacher was seemingly an absolute c**k on the sideline against us. Kildare are too nice, didn't know how to deal with him. I don't suspect Laois will have the same problem.

#carlowrising & Turlough O'Brien on every media outlet is starting to grate. FFS they beat two shambolic teams. Won't take much for the wheels to fall off that wagon.
#newbridgeornowhere

Croí na hÉireann

I've never witnessed worse behaviour on the sideline than what Poacher brought to Cusack Park in the league last year so he certainly has form.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Unlaoised

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on May 31, 2018, 10:25:16 AM
I've never witnessed worse behaviour on the sideline than what Poacher brought to Cusack Park in the league last year so he certainly has form.

This seems to be a running theme even a thread on the carlow form started by a Galway man saying how much of a Pr**K he is and that he takes it too far on match days...

He certainly has given the LAois team talk for them already with his antics in Dr cullen park early this year it won't be forgotten by the LAois players for a Long Long Time thats for sure!!
LAOIS ABÚ

Rossfan

So no more "everyone loves Carlow" it seems.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: Dinny Breen on May 31, 2018, 10:18:38 AM
Poacher was seemingly an absolute c**k on the sideline against us. Kildare are too nice, didn't know how to deal with him. I don't suspect Laois will have the same problem.

He was an absolute disgrace. More fool our lads for not putting manners on him.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Catch and Kick

Funny how discussions go on these forums!
The abuse hurled at Kildare and their management is disgusting on threads; yes they have had a very bad run of results and people are disappointed. But the vitriol is sickening.These are amateurs.

Wooly is stirring the pot again. A presenter with Joe.ie with no qualms about letting everyone know he is not impartial! He has run a vendetta against Carlow since the League. A meanness to his posts that his employers should not allow.

As for Laois v Carlow, there's a lot of familiarity between the squads and both league games were played in the proper spirit as will the Championship A lot of nonsense posts on here... can we not support our teams without this crap....

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Catch and Kick on May 31, 2018, 05:25:26 PM
The abuse hurled at Kildare and their management is disgusting on threads; yes they have had a very bad run of results and people are disappointed. But the vitriol is sickening.These are amateurs.

Wooly is stirring the pot again. A presenter with Joe.ie with no qualms about letting everyone know he is not impartial! He has run a vendetta against Carlow since the League. A meanness to his posts that his employers should not allow.

As for Laois v Carlow, there's a lot of familiarity between the squads and both league games were played in the proper spirit as will the Championship A lot of nonsense posts on here... can we not support our teams without this crap....

Where? I haven't seen any here, must people here are curious as to why Kildare are struggling, lack of balls is the common hypothesis, hard to argue against.

Have you asked what happened in that league game? It might open your eyes to the tactics Carlow are employing.
#newbridgeornowhere

Catch and Kick

Quote from: Dinny Breen on May 31, 2018, 05:32:28 PM

No need to ask, I was at both.

Where? I haven't seen any here, must people here are curious as to why Kildare are struggling, lack of balls is the common hypothesis, hard to argue against.

Have you asked what happened in that league game? It might open your eyes to the tactics Carlow are employing.

Jinxy

Calm down, love.
This isn't Facebook.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Hound

Bizarre post given there has been little said about the Kildare lads and this thread has had no abuse between Laois and Carlow fans!

What about Wooly's vendetta? I've been listening to his podcasts since the league finals, and he's been mostly positive about Carlow. He has said they have a defensive style (in line with a lot of teams) and has called out Poacher for being an ass (which everyone on this thread seems to agree with) but he's had great praise for Turlough (did a good interview with him last week) and has had great praise for the Carlow players. Don't see any vendetta!   

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.