Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ard mhaca abu

QuoteBallyhegan 2:08 - Clonmore 1:03

Strong start for the Davitts with Paddy McKeever scoring 1:06 from full forward.

maybe paddy would be an option at full forward!

full back

ard mhaca abu

QuoteClonmore  v  Donegal

i no its a big step up, though i'd imagine the supply of ball from them armagh players would be alot better than that of the ballyhegan players!

full back

With no disrespect to Clonmore or PMK, scoring 1-06 against Clonmore at home in the 1st round of the league does not IMO constitute an option at full forward for the championship

Goats Do Shave

Of course he's an option! So is Francie Bellew in Full Forward!  ;D

Uladh

Paddy played up top with stevie quite a bit in the league this year to similar effect as his half forward efforts. a full game against laois and half of the louth and down games

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: rolloutking on April 18, 2007, 10:26:15 PM
How can people say this team is past. This is a totally new team from previous years. From the hoganstand panel there's only 10 players from 2002. The post about the panel having the very young and very old is true but it may be the right blend. A well oiled machine ready for action.

Anyone know if Nippy, Paul Kernan, wtc will still be training with the panel?

ans as for stephen kernan ffs catch a gud tight grip o ur tool.

i heard nippy turned up to training the other night and big joe told him to go home.  From that i would think he'll not be training with them

Candyman

very true!!! What a shitty way to break news like that to someone!! he was getting changed and kernan went in and "had a word" with him, next thing nippy was walking outta the grounds with his bag over his shoulder.... Any decent creature would have called the lad instead of that tripe??? :-\

tackle

Quote from: Candyman on April 19, 2007, 02:05:52 PM
very true!!! What a shitty way to break news like that to someone!! he was getting changed and kernan went in and "had a word" with him, next thing nippy was walking outta the grounds with his bag over his shoulder.... Any decent creature would have called the lad instead of that tripe??? :-\
Not the first time joe has treated Respected county players very very very badly!!!

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: Candyman on April 19, 2007, 02:05:52 PM

If true, that's out of order - as simple as that!

corn02

Hardly the first time he has done it though , is it Rufus?

brokencrossbar1

"If true" being the main words of that statement Rufus.

A man told me is not conclusive evidence in my book.

corn02

What? I thought only the truths were spoken on the Armagh thread?

thebandit

I'm not exactly sure what happened (main reason being my name is not Nippy or Joe), but I think Nippy had been told before that, but turned up anyway.

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 19, 2007, 05:16:49 PM
"If true" being the main words of that statement Rufus.

A man told me is not conclusive evidence in my book.

At the risk of getting into a circular debate, I have nothing in the way of evidence BC, therefore the use of the words if true

Quote from: thebandit on April 19, 2007, 06:03:52 PM
I'm not exactly sure what happened (main reason being my name is not Nippy or Joe), but I think Nippy had been told before that, but turned up anyway.

And again, if true, then that's fair enough. I would be the first to say that there is no nice way to pass on that news.