Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_geezer

back in your cage El Chervo!!! ur the new benny!! lol

illdecide

Quote from: gaapunter on April 01, 2009, 03:55:17 PM
Quote from: illdecide on April 01, 2009, 03:26:22 PM
JC easy on there Punter...if memory serves me correctly your only back from a long ban ??? Looks like you'll not around for long again...lol

Its a wonder that you have crawled out of broken crossbars hole- i didnt know he let you speak by your self

Well if your a Cross man i'm sure BC1 is well proud to have you at the Cross, as for hanging out of his hole i'd need to have some tool as he lives in Cork (or somewhere in that region). Anyway i'm more used to putting him on his hole ;)

Just you wait till Pints reads your posts...your history saan :D :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

1stsub

what has the punter got against the ogs?

pearseog

they beat us often enough without having to get sly digs in!

the scenic route

if he's a Crossmaglen member he's certainly one that could be put in the "lesser intelligent" box in cross although i would be a bit cynical as to whether hes is from crossmaglen or not,
although im only new on here i know of one poster in the past who registered before and starting making the most ignorant idiotic and boastful statements pretending to be from crossmaglen to come across as a moron and blacken crosses name.
For him it was All in a bit of craic his comments could be taken with a pinch of salt he never fired personal insults at other posters.
This other gaapunter just seems to be a gobshite
"Underneath that thin veneer of human civilisation, we're all just a bunch of fu*king animals"

brokencrossbar1

Welcome back punter, it's good to hear from you again, I thought you had forgotten about us.

He's not from Cross.  Both of us were warned by the mods a few months back, here is a PM from him to me on the back of the warning. 

Quotegaapunter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: brokencrossbar1 on: May 09, 2008, 04:24:27 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quote Reply Remove this message
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 09, 2008, 03:11:18 PM
Whatever problem you have with me let me know, otherwise shut your f**king trap!

just dont like crossmaglen c***ts- simple as that- sure i will come up to cross and shut your trap **** not even  a problem

Erwin Rommel

so gaapunter is back for anothr bitch slapping -  8)bring it on.

Hes a killeavey man through and through and got outed here on more than one occasion as he thouht Clans were good things fo the champinship and was looking to get on there band wagon.
woodn't be the brightest to be fair - but worth a few laughs (laugh at him I mean

winsamsoon

Has to be the best example of someone getting hung out to dry well done BC. :D :D :D :D

Hard luck punter ;) :D
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Lecale2

Lads could any of you give me directions to the Pearse Og pitch?

el_cuervo_fc

Where are you travelling from?

If you are heading out of Armagh towards Killylea you take the first turn on the right after you pass mullacreevie estate (on the hill to the right). 

If you are heading out the Cathedral Road/Battleford Road from the 'shambles' in Armagh you take a left as you reach the outskirts of the town limits.

gaapunter

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 01, 2009, 11:03:14 PM
Welcome back punter, it's good to hear from you again, I thought you had forgotten about us.

He's not from Cross.  Both of us were warned by the mods a few months back, here is a PM from him to me on the back of the warning. 

Quotegaapunter

Yes BC hows the form so i hear you have pissed off down to Cross- iam sure you will fit in down there- you would be surprised who Iam and am a whole lot closer to home than you thaink son- one other question when are you and Illldecide getting married the mans clearly in love with you

Whatever problem you have with me let me know, otherwise shut your f**king trap!

just dont like crossmaglen c***ts- simple as that- sure i will come up to cross and shut your trap **** not even  a problem

illdecide

Very good Punter, you balloon. Go away and learn how to post and ask BC1 again is it not Cork he went too??? you said he pissed off to Cross you Muppet. Anyway I'm glad your back with us for a we while as the board was a bit boring there.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

corn02

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 01, 2009, 11:03:14 PM

Quotegaapunter

Charming.

IVEDECIDED

To Punter - You say your from Cross and then give someone grief about marrying their own sister!! Pot kettle black my good friend!! ;D ;D ;D

gaapunter

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on April 02, 2009, 11:54:28 AM
To Punter - You say your from Cross and then give someone grief about marrying their own sister!! Pot kettle black my good friend!! ;D ;D ;D

Lets get one thing straight you are definitely no friend of mind- thank Christ- its only john Donaldson who dabbles in insest - the rest of us of good Catholics up here in Cross- and we are too buy winnning trophies- correct