Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uladh

Benny still plays his club football with Dromintee

illdecide

Quote from: Uladh on March 11, 2008, 04:39:57 PM

Benny still plays his club football with Dromintee

Winsam was talking pure manure there, i'll have to clip his wings tonight. Of course he's still playing with Dromintee or he wouldn't be counted as the 1 guy who goes to Louth training. I'm sure he'll have a good reply for this though... :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

The Iceman

lads any idea where I could get the armagh 2002 road to the final dvd?

I know there was one floating around at the time - but can't seem to find it online

any help appreciated
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

qub la la la

Quote from: Real1995 on March 11, 2008, 04:32:35 PM
Lads who is managing the Og's this year?

from a reliable source the ogs dont even know themselves who's running them the year...

pintsofguinness

Quote from: qub la la la on March 11, 2008, 08:52:53 PM
Quote from: Real1995 on March 11, 2008, 04:32:35 PM
Lads who is managing the Og's this year?

from a reliable source the ogs dont even know themselves who's running them the year...

Isn't it about time they did?  :-\
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Onion Bag

Quote from: The Iceman on March 11, 2008, 05:47:00 PM
lads any idea where I could get the armagh 2002 road to the final dvd?

I know there was one floating around at the time - but can't seem to find it online

any help appreciated

Try gaastore.com, They are outside portadown, but check their website
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Old Bill

Oisin Mc conville has said this season will be his last with armagh.

winsamsoon

Quote from: corn02 on March 09, 2008, 10:38:01 PM
Dromintee will find it hard this year, big chunk of the team missing from a small panel. Hopefully do just enough.

The Key word there was missing so i wasn't sure if he was missing permanently or he was just on county duty. The other stipulation just said there was 5 and 1 missing from the panel Again the one could have been permanent ,So leave my middle alone will ya on this board you deciding person you. :). I am in a foul mood today, cheltenham has been put to the sword and i thought today was my day :) Wakened up this morning to watch the morning line before work and "choc" Thorton was breaking the bad news, could have choked the bollox.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

winsamsoon

Iceman if all else fails you are bound to get one on Ebay.

IVEDECIDED

I hope the Ogs dont get a manager and as a result ten of their senior team decide not to play and head to the states! NICE! :D ;D ;)

winsamsoon

Iceman i typed that search for you into ebay and one result game up

Brits In South Armagh DVD IRA TROUBLES ARMY SINN FEIN . Classic  :D :D :D

so it looks like that avenue is out.

The Iceman

thanks lads - only thing i have found is a dvd of the final - but not the road to the final

my da has a vhs at home of the road to the final, highlights of the games throughout the championship but can't find a dvd

surprised its not out there
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

feetofflames

If Oisin does go at the end of they year, what are the odds that Tyrone the team he has said he hated are his last game in the championship?
Chief Wiggum