Club Hurling in Armagh

Started by Applesisapples, August 10, 2010, 04:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Applesisapples

Quote from: Armagh CĂșchulainns on September 09, 2010, 11:02:43 AM
Quote from: BenDover on September 09, 2010, 08:55:28 AM
Senior final is this Sunday in Cross of all places  ???

Joke - but rules are that Co. Finals take place in Co. Ground.

Quote from: Applesisapples on September 08, 2010, 02:35:52 PM
Camlough vs Keady II in the Junior, there's a shock. Derrynoose must have been odds on this year with Lurgan in the senior.
what was the score in the SF? Good opportunity for Camlough.

In fairness Derrynoose had the beating of Keady in their semi-final which went to a replay,Keady managed to win the replayed game by a point with a last minute goal scored 4mins into inj time.
Camlough in the final should be no problem for the Keady boys as i think camlough are too reliant on bradley and cunningham although im sure they will make a good contest of it.
Derrynoose must be sick, been on the end of those types of results myself.

Mack the finger

Anyone know what time the Hurling final takes place at today?
You'd think there'd be some information on the county web site.

el_cuervo_fc

Senior Final

Keady 0-13 Cuchulainns 0-9

Cuchulainns won the U16 final

Applesisapples

Cuchullains had there for the taking, great defence but forwards didn't take their chances.

Mr.T

Any reports on the keady 2nds v camlough game?
I pity the fool!

nrico2006

Quote from: Mr.T on September 14, 2010, 08:45:42 PM
Any reports on the keady 2nds v camlough game?

Who won that game?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Mr.T

Keady 2nds (I was told by 5 or 6pts??) but never heard any reports and there doesn't seem to be anything in the papers. 
I pity the fool!

Applesisapples

Quote from: Mr.T on September 15, 2010, 08:55:23 AM
Keady 2nds (I was told by 5 or 6pts??) but never heard any reports and there doesn't seem to be anything in the papers.

Poor Game never in doubt.

bredaghgael86

will Cuchulainns play in the ulster intermediate this year?

CountyGK

Quote from: bredaghgael86 on September 16, 2010, 05:41:17 PM
will Cuchulainns play in the ulster intermediate this year?

No, only county champions progress through to Ulster Cship.

Keady won the Junior against Camlough 0-16 to 1-09

bredaghgael86

I ask cause i wondered who will represent armagh in the intermediate year then. I know keady will now play in the senior ulster leaving a spot free.

Applesisapples

Quote from: bredaghgael86 on September 17, 2010, 01:02:56 AM
I ask cause i wondered who will represent armagh in the intermediate year then. I know keady will now play in the senior ulster leaving a spot free.
Keady - Senior
Cuhullains-Intermediate
Craobh Rua-Junior

Mr.T

Quote from: Applesisapples on September 17, 2010, 08:33:24 AM
Quote from: bredaghgael86 on September 17, 2010, 01:02:56 AM
Keady - Senior
Cuhullains-Intermediate
Craobh Rua-Junior

Are you sure about that ??? - I thought its just Keady in senior and Craobh Rua are in Intermediate. - i though u could only enter 3 teams if you have 3 competitions like in down (ards teams in senior, bredagh in inter, and clonduff in junior). - i'm not 100% but thats the way i though it worked.

BTW thanks for the 'report' on the junior final - u could get a job in the News Letter with extensive GAA reporting like that ;) :D
I pity the fool!

nrico2006

Camlough will go into the Ulster.  In Tyrone they only have the one Competition, play a round robin and the top two teams go into the Senior Final and the 3rd and 4th teams go into the Junior final.  The winners of the Senior Final go into the Ulster Intermediate and the Junior winners would go into the Ulster Junior (if Naomh Colmiclle win the Junior then the runners up represent Tyrone in the Ulster Junior as Naomh Colmcille won last years Ulster Junior).  Are Cuchulains into the Intermediate by virtue of being the 2nd team in the County?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'