Referees New Logo

Started by davincicode, November 15, 2006, 04:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DuperDee

What worries me about this is that some designer freak received thousands to come up with this childs squiggle. Another freak will now be given thousands more to explain its meaning to us.
The end result

Most of the w*****s who wear it every sunday will  be power drunk Hitlers who are rubbish at what they do

Why not spend the monay on attempting to improve tha standrad of refereeing

playwiththewind1st

Be a better idea to try to improve playing standards & improve behaviour on the field before you even attempt to take a pot at referees

Croí na hÉireann

Quote4 provinces and their respective championships
Probably the four black triangles
QuoteA Football (to represent Gaelic Football)
The outside circle
QuoteA Sliotar (to represent Hurling)
The outside circle and the two grey lines (presuming they lie under the black triangles).
QuoteFinally a Celtic theme (both colour and design) to highlight the way in which our National Games are unique and originated in Ireland.
The Celtic Cross.

As for the rest of it, ???. I presume Reiteoir is to be written underneath the logo, else if it's supposed to be within the logo

The logo is alright, although if it is supposed to mean all those things it's a joke. Less is more.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

neilthemac

davincicode

Mr Magee or should i say Duperdee, we left all that behind us on the old site, i have meet many a good man on my playing experiences at Uni and County! No need for it.

Red Nose Red Hand

Good try Bottle of Stout but the Cavan Maniac's obviously got greater and more accurate vision than you - he's hot the nail on the head - or was it something designed by a dog pissing in snow?

ONeill

Based on the Toyota hubcap?

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

BenDover

To me it looks like a bit of an optical illusion I'm still waiting to see an image appear from the middle  ::)